1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Russian Student Is Looking For A Summer Job In Paris!

Russian student is looking for a summer job in Paris! Posted 22 January 2006
Lidia Okorokova
Novocherkassk,
Rostov-on-don, Russia
Email: lidaokorokova@mail.ru

Date of birth: 21/03/1987
Place of birth: Novocherkassk,
Rostov-on-don region, Russia
Nationality: Russian
Marital status: Single

EDUCATION
2005-present Rostov State Pedagogical University, Linguistics’ Institute, Translation Dpt.
Field of study: translations and international communication.
2004 – High School #1, Novocherkassk, qualification: secretary
2002-2004 – Course of Russian literature and journalism
2003 (September) – Training seminar in Social Journalism

EXPERIENCE
2003-2004 – Non-official work for e-paper www.novocherkassk.ru as web-journalist
2004 (December)-2005 (May) - Consultant-inform Co., as office-manager
2005 (August) – present – Consultant-inform Co., as corrector
2001-2004 – director of school press-centre, correspondent in school newspaper “Stupeni”

LANGUAGES:
Native language is Russian
Fluent English
Some knowledge of French (im going to continue learning it in Alliance Francais)

OTHER SKILLS

1995-2000 – Dancing classes (ballet)
Very good knowledge of PC: Windows (Word, Outlook Express, Internet, Excel, Powerpoint, SonyPhotostudio)

INTERESTS
I enjoy reading, watching European films, dancing, singing and traveling. English and French languages. Communications, Psychology, Philosophy.

Well, im looking for a job of any kind from baby-sitting (i can teach your children English and Russian), housekeeping (i will cook russian meals for you) to secretary. As im in love with French language i would like to improve my languages skills....help me!
angel_lia

Foreigner living in Paris? Looking for a part-time job? Or k Posted 03 June 2009
See our site Baby-speaking
Baby-speaking.fr

online jobs Posted 09 December 2010
It’s a fact that there are lots of online job providers working nowadays, but I recommend you to visit utubeonlinejobs as this is a first registered company of the Pakistan. I found its setup, working environment quite elegant, friendly and smooth.

-- 14 December 2010 --

You must be visited several websites of online job companies but I am going to inform you about one of the reliable and trustworthy website which is dealing in online job i.e. known as utubeonlinejobs
Saadat123
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Professionals looking for jobs in Paris