1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Is It The CIA ?

Is it the CIA ? Posted 22 January 2016
Is it the CIA ? yes, it's the CIA because you need pillars to structure reason. Is it angels ? no it's the CIA dummy. And you've got the french freemassons? no it's the french secret services. there is a reason. Agents everywhere, the conspiracy is everywhere. I'm bored profoundly, with no objective. The conspiracy looked promising with immortals but the loner doesn't know what to believe. i think i need friends to take me out. Have drugs and meet women. Desperate... TV is dull, it keeps buzzing in the silence. i once believed in some greater outcome in my life but it was a psychiatric delusion. I'm living on social money. I'm a loser. lol
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Is It The CIA ? Posted 18 May 2017
history 44... what happened... They had enough.the number of cars parked, the density of buildingssnobs in the streets of new york 70millions dollars condo on sotheby housing. Federal reserve rates... Technically I have an idea of how to become a shady millionaire but I'm not sure central bank bonds rates ??? Jordanian wasta is how one get a job with some superior power play. I spent 1000 euros on cocaine... Messy. Geometry in space. a play with time. 5 years have passed and the cia became more and more shady. Cannes 2017. Police patroll... and another American nightmare for a black man...Someone lobbies on how to get french social money abroad? Police patroll and another guy gets paranoid about the history 44... it looks like it works like a good will leverage, so ? where is the money ? LOL . Real life lets me guessing if I have enough ECTS to apply to a Master, it's fair good will. Maybe I can mail the local central bank to get credit at central bank rates, it's fair good will, I'm gonna try... At the gestapo office they don't really give interest to what I write... It seems they have their own gestapo agenda, something with herbs... Meaning paris is on hard marijuana, coworking millionaire can sure inspire. The magazines... The models awg lol another population of aryans... So be it. La morena. Think about how family talks, easy and spontaneous
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Return to Paris General Chat