1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

The Money Hunt

the money hunt Posted 05 May 2016
the money hunt is a major issue for everyone living in the matrix. Some have already found their way in the money network, other are still poor. Finance books are a must read for everyone in the money hunt but they are not always revealing where the money comes from. Everyone has a bank account, but how will people finally find a way to make easy money. Internet is full of money opportunities with sites that promise easy money. But the real hard money power, where is it. How do i manage to get the money keys to the financial system. It seems the money hunt is a locked system in which even someone with a higher education cannot make a single dollar. Trading platforms are a way to get money but the real money power does not lie in CFD trading. So how does one gets to make real money ?
it takes looking into the banking network and its transaction system. the banking transaction system is ruled by national authorities in different countries and allows bankers to make central bank money at reasonable rates. So is the key to the money hunt a central bank access ? it seems so to me, it would take banking softwares to get fresh central bank money to finally make a dollar out of the money hunt. But who has access to these banking softwares and who can claim they have the keys to the banking system. Each bank is recognised with BIC numbers that use the SWIFT transaction system to transfer money and the individual has an IBAN number that directly links to his bank account. How does one enters this world of money transfer and get unlimited amounts of money ? i don't know... hackers claim they can access the banking transaction system and make easy money. But a man with no hacking knowledge has to remain poor as he cannot find the key to the money system. It looks locked by authorities and everyone can understand why. Money is an exclusive world but insiders are advertising on the internet throughout that they have access to the banking system. Conclusion : the money system has insiders with millions of dollars to work out. How does one can become an insider ? the answer is exclusive, it seems the money hunt gets finished with the administrative and legal procedures. There is no way to make money in my sense because the money system is locked and a independant individual cannot open his own banking bureau and access the money network with comfortable money rates. All is left to an independant financier is the traditional banking system that can lend him or refuse sums of money at affordable rates to begin his independant banking bureau. In france organisms like the banque de france are exclusive to the independant professionnal that looks for banking access. It would take some insider counsel or advice to get the keys to the financial system and begin an honorable financial business out of the blue but with consequent sums of money on the balance sheet as the professionnal can generate money with more generous rates. i wish i could open my own banking bureau with access to money, but it is with bitterness and a general feeling of being a loser that i face the money administrations and firms. The money hunt has taken me in frankfort germany where the european central bank offers money at reasonable rates and in kuala lumpur malaysia where the money transaction system has its headquarters, but still i cannot reach the money system entrance. I will stay poor and live on social money knowing there is a fortune to be made with money hunt tips.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: The Money Hunt Posted 13 May 2016
i'm lost
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: The Money Hunt Posted 26 May 2016
if...
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Return to Paris General Chat