1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Art News Channel Entertainment 24/7

Art news channel entertainment 24/7 Posted 03 May 2016
Hello,

I'm looking for professionals to launch a world premiere art news channel.
Mass media are a complex world of production in which the lone entrepreneur has a very few chances to succeed. Studios for television broadcasting are very sensitive places. Passed the entrepreneur delusion there is a world of power where ones decide what to do in a given world. To have the power to initiate business is an exclusive luxury a single individual cannot claim. Baronny is a medieval title one can claim once on the other side of power. One can, as a consolation, express and stress that he invents brand new television channel presenting artworks from around the world exclusive. Higher education gives a general overview of what one can do with power in business, it takes writing business plans, negociating with investors and recruiting the right team to later sell your business to the real shady power. Starting your own television channel that would discuss art in my case has to consider the shady reality of the mediatic industry. It's sad for the enthusiastic heart. This is not a man's world :(. What is left to A man other than spying? And here goes wall street and its dense network of listed corporations, or america at work. Who knows where the money comes from, they blame central banks but the money network ends up in malaysia kuala lumpur. The building industry has gone so far it cannot be planned by the human brain. I'm taking the sun with the morning coffee cigarettes. Marlboro Nike air max a house with a garden. french rap music is deep, i gave a try but writing is an activity that can be practiced more in an office. People. People are scary, they are strangers in society. London, paris. I have a taste for what's shady. Shady offices in paris with files on registered parapsychologists, international hearing voices movement leaders and followers with reports on the members testimonies about the voices. Psychiatric clinic in moscow, milan and tel aviv... Cairo, an german archaelogist found dead at the hilton hotel, probably killed by a pharaonic brotherhood...
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Return to Paris Business Discussions