1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

News From France

news from france Posted 12 September 2014
Actually, life has taken a slow pace without many buzz, this year to me is (nova andreu) as if i had covered what makes the world, as if i had seen everything, which is partly true. from what makes the human world, i feel like i have not many things i cannot embrace, from engineering to Electronics, all these fields of expertise to Law or finance, i get a clear view of what it is. This is when things become boring, you know it all.

So you begin to imagine stories that enslave human women on other planets and you hope for an open door or something that tells you that no, this world is not finished, and you understand your need for an infinity of combinations and your enthousiasm in taking some lane in your life, perhaps may it lead you to some exciting news.
tentacula

this will be where i will be posting news from france

boring my * off
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: News From France Posted 17 September 2014
Hi, the news in Paris being about french politics i may have some other news to focus on, did you know of isis attempt to conquer more territory ? This issue shows that this group intends to settle where some population already lives. coexisting with a terrorist group is something sure when it is not looking after your people. We're living in peacefull countries regarding the situation in Iraq but what can possibly keep the territory so Quiet? It's indeed a very quiet territory we live in surrounded by the quiet buildings in the not so quiet cities. The question now is who lives around, because you may want to know who your neighbors really are.
A quiet France so...
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: News From France Posted 20 September 2014
Hi, things have been evolving quite positively here with people rushing in town after work or study, it seems the money keeps flowing in people's budget so they can afford cigarettes and a beer. but it is in the air that everybody cannot, the bars, restaurants, cafés, boutiques are not yet filled with customers. One Sector seems to be doing fine though, a lot of buildings are being renovated with construction firms making a profit.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: News From France Posted 25 September 2014
Entertaining new activities. Who has never thought about taking a new job that looked more fulfilling in terms of adventure. To me, it seems a good job is some that will take you to the realisation of new stuff. Whatever your job is, you want it to take you where no one has went before, you want to be this pioneer but also some key element in a team that does stuff that are interesting and exciting to you. Multiple Layer Cover is what you need in order to keep going without no one noticing, whatever you do in the dark. This is why your new job must do stuff that will get you involved, that will bring out the passionated you. Whether you want to build homes or cars or manage the papers of a company, work in finance or banking or law, it has to bring out the passionated you, that you who wants to wake up and say : " great i'm going to work today ". I should've written this on linked in but somehow linked in is a social media that leaves everyone not so social because of the job security everyone is in.Why am i writing all this on my favorite forums then ? Maybe it's because i want to join some underground team that works in Paris ? I may be interested in team work and i've got skills, i'm graduated in Law, know about finance and how to make sure about money etc, i'm a man and i would sure know how to work in a team, to work on something new and exciting, so please if you're interested make sure you contact me somewhere on the forum, i come every once in a while. I know what to do with people, there may be great opportunities for you and I to work on some cool new projects.

banks will have to forward the money to the economy

trading can be an option else: work living on social care. Psychiatry? thank god. God ? who has a clue ? let's take it to the elyseum fields, crowded. she lives in my neighborhood but we're not that astrocompatible. american express and 10 000€ and a colt in a holster, licence null, police officer degree. At work, handcrafted bags from french professional education 300€ clueless about handcrafted phones, need some machines i guess appartment is small but could run some atelier, chemistry drugs explosives? no need private appartment club for 30 ish entrepreneur would not hit, or would it. brands? i forge a catalogue. Movies ? not good at teamwork, books or music because i work alone, i have 10 years to get busy, and ten more to keep going until i retire. master in international security, state accreditation for banks and universities would be some 50ish project haha paris? possibly geneva or else null. money, security, business.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: News From France Posted 01 October 2014
as in a city no one has ever told about how random you can be off the media the buzz and the personality you are, in a city you're nobody and as small as you can get there's a lot of movement outside, so on a trip in your city you can let yourself be guided by the city tourer. even in your local city get a city tour and enjoy the trip, you will see your city from a different angle, have you noticed the people in the streets, there might be some you recurrently see but this is still a city, you can go unknown. get some cash at the bank and enjoy some food or drink this is why they're here for lol but moving alone can get boresome unless you find something to do i need some crew or something to share my experiences with them and to hunt fun, because that's fun to go in town there's something to do.

sometimes all the fun seems to whop away not that you consistently have no clue of where you're heading with your job, this means it's the time for new reflexion about the direction you want to take... because time is precious and life enparametered with money and work i guess. So this means it's the time for you to ask your boss about where exactly he is taking the company. Because you may find it quite amusing to go to New York Las Vegas and Tokyo i guess it is, always happy to learn about your new travel plan, but in reality, these tasks may be time consuming and you might have some questions to your boss about what exactly your salary will be because tokyo can get a little boring after a few visits. So as i'm writing this down, i guess there's nothing but one direction. Because else you get fired, with time and new travels you will discover some realities but you have nothing to expect but something you already know. So this is getting almost boring, but not boring yet i may enjoy a few more travels here and there to pass time. It's my new hobby.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris General Chat