1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Hair Care Tips

Hair care tips Posted 24 May 2014
Hello every body today most of peoples are suffering hair fall diseases and everyone looking for best treatment to get rid from this bad problem by good treatment. now i want to say if you are thinking of using medicines to recover that problem then i will suggest to you stop that thing because there many side effect you can get from medicines, so you need to natural remedies to control that problem. i will tell you some tips about control hair fall problem.

you can use coconut oil to massage hair. this is natural treatment to get rid from hair fall problem. after wash your hair apply coconut oil on your scalp and massage at least 20 mints. follow that procedure for one month then you will got positive result. second thing is good diet, maintain your healthy diet that provide you good health because unhealthy diet always lead to many body illness and be the main causes of hair fall problem.

You can eat Broccoli, Spinach to control hair fall problem because that vegetables will provide you good vitamins and minerals to your body and keep your hair healthy and thicker.

Hair transplant cost in India/Delhi/Mumbai
mazymake325125
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Hair Care Tips Posted 02 October 2014
Some good tips for the healthy hair are:
Wash your hair daily.
Use some good quality herbal shampoo.
Comb your hair regularly.
Moisturizing your head skin with dabber oil, almond oil, and olive oil.
Eat more calcium foods.
Drink more milk, and yogurt.
Don't use cosmetic products for your hairs.
wasilmal
Paris Forums Visitor

Return to Paris Health Forum