1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

VENI... VIDI ... ... SPANQII

VENI... VIDI ... ... SPANQII Posted 02 June 2013
So why does the roman empire grew so large because of psychiatry it conquered all the medditerranean and left the other nations helpless...
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: VENI... VIDI ... ... SPANQII Posted 02 June 2013
It's true, roman empire became grand... i don't know how an empire as strong as it can have disappeared...
Athenon
Paris forums Member

I can't explain this, but the empire brought the world stuff we still use in 2013, like political organisation with the senate and many other civilisation discoveries like the army or what ?
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

I guess so, roman empire is still very present in our modern societies and european culture. Take the Armani brand, for example, it represents the Eagle and it reminds to me the sigle of the roman empire...
Athenon
Paris forums Member

Roman Empire... So how did it disappear ? it it was that strong ?
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

I don't know... let's make a few theories, because a so powerful Empire disappeared just like Atlantis.
Athenon
Paris forums Member

Maybe it's a conspiracy, they've dismantled the Empire to keep cultural diversity in all the medditerranean, because they were all turning Roman. It was a real World Order I guess.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: VENI... VIDI ... ... SPANQII Posted 03 June 2013
Maybe, but i would want to know more about the history of it's disparition. It seems they've dismantled it just to keep a few code that remembers it.
Athenon
Paris forums Member

Have you ever visited old roman cities ? because the temples look like in a Quakened Mess... What happened then ?
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Armageddon ?
Athenon
Paris forums Member

mmm... Maybe, because from my visit to an old roman city (Jerasa, Jordan ), it seems there has been a powerful destructive event like some BIG earthquake.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Earthquake ? Destroyed Temples ? What happened ?
Athenon
Paris forums Member

It seems they hide part of the truth in history books because there has been something that stopped the Roman Empire short, and the whole Europe turned to Middle-Ages ... ??? It's so not coherent, so who writes the history books ? WHY DO THEY LIE TO US HAHAHA
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

I don't know but the history books look full of historical cover ups... It's a conspiracy i guess... What's really going on in this world, because the conspiracy theory is still there backstage...
Athenon
Paris forums Member

OH... The consPIracy, i guess it's linked to the history of the roman empire disapartion.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

I'll try to get to the "Louvres" Museum Paris to get a few hints at the Roman section...
Athenon
Paris forums Member

The search for mysteries continue...
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Political Debates