1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Planning First Trip To Paris

Planning first trip to Paris Posted 02 February 2013
Hi, me and my friend are going away to Paris at the end of August for around six days and just needed some tips on the general holiday.

We haven't booked it yet but we want to book with Expedia as they seem to have the best rates. However, does anyone know of any other good websites as a back up?

Can anybody suggest any good, reasonably priced hotels? I've found several well reviewed ones but they need to be near the attractions and a train station that connects to Disneyland Paris - any suggestions? Plus, what's the easiest way to get to Disneyland Paris via RER (put into simplest terms)?

Also, are the restaurants, cafes and supermarkets in Paris really expensive? Just so I can get a general idea on how much money to take.

bethd16
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Planning first trip to Paris Posted 03 February 2013
Sorry i cannot help You but welcome on this amazing forum Wishing You the most accurate answers.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Planning First Trip To Paris Posted 20 March 2014
Paris is very attractive and beautiful Place. Every thing is very attractive. There are many places in Paris is very famous in whole world.
France Voyage
lisacoleman2679
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Planning First Trip To Paris Posted 12 September 2014
Hello Beth, I'd like to suggesthttp://www.city-getaway.com/en/a ... in-Paris/2 to book your stay, I prefer an apartment than a hotel room, also restaurants aren't very expensive if you choose wisely. Good Trip.
Dalida6
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Planning First Trip To Paris Posted 26 May 2015
You can find cheap hotels at here
http://www.eparis.com/cheapest-hotels-paris
samrick
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Planning First Trip To Paris Posted 29 March 2016
I have a blog devoted to being a non-tourist if that interests you! for accomodation, look no further than Airbnb. go for the 4th or the 3rd arrondissement as its central and cool areas. Food can be cheap depending on which areas you go to!
ohlobster
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Planning First Trip To Paris Posted 30 March 2016
i'm also planning for paris

Re: Planning First Trip To Paris Posted 16 June 2016
Have you seen a movie "Fransis Ha"?:) She traveled to Paris for 2 days
IronArni
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Travel Forum