1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

To Be Or Not To Be...

To Be or Not To Be... Posted 26 September 2012
In modern day society, this philosophical question becomes a key topic in the existence of a person in an enmediatized society. Many are those who crave the light of being a superstar, seen on tv and existent to the face of a lot of people. Some, on the other hand, prefer to stay anonymous and enjoy life being non-existent in the medias or in the public eye, protective of their privacy.

When you don't Be in the medias, you can feel free to be whoever you want to be, because only a few amount of people will ever know you, and observe your personality and comment that you're a shady dictator or a born terrorist or whatever they may find to criticize you or make negative comments in the public eye, hurting you in your very self because you are who you are. On the other hand, nobody will ever know that you are a funny easygoing company, an enlightened philosopher or a romantic lover.

The problem with Being, is that people may have to deal with your existence, your personnality and for those who dig a little further in the people magazines, your little habits with the people at the coffee shop. But since you Are, people would have to live with it. And who knows, behind a shady terrorist dictator, you know there is someone that's more receptive to interpersonal communication. It's all a matter of who you want to Be, or great news, you can still decide not to.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: To Be or Not To Be... Posted 26 September 2012
You mean i'm free not to talk to you ?
lonelykiller
Paris Forums Visitor

I think he means that he knows you are. Because you just showed him so.
Athenon
Paris forums Member

I mean, if you decide to show up in some media, you interfer in the positive reality of someone.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

So if i get what you mean Loukas, you mean that if i decide to show up in some media, you may come to me asking what i'm doing here and there but i can still snob you ?
Athenon
Paris forums Member

Yes that's exactly the point, this is why i state that you decide who you want to be in the medias, you can decide not to appear ever, or show that you are a violent person or be a generous donator, on the other hand the audience can switch off the tv and snob you back, i think it's about the relationship you want to have with a audience if you chose to step in the mediatic space.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

so luka, you don't know what you're doing in the medias at all because you have a bitchy audience, or what are you doing in the mediias anyway ? do you have some celebrity plan ?
lonelykiller
Paris Forums Visitor

Yes i do i have some sure plan.

i wouldn't believe in some agent's plan that's not really sure that it's not something i can really surely bet on even if i'm sure the agent makes a lot of cash, i don't want to work with some unsure shady agency.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

so what would you believe in then ?
lonelykiller
Paris Forums Visitor

I believe in MY SELF.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

So Luka... what's the matter with the b*tches ?
Athenon
Paris forums Member

i don't know, you tell me
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris General Chat