1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

The Negociator (1998) IMDb

The Negociator (1998) IMDb Posted 28 June 2012
Hi,

i wanted to share about this movie that i think is interesting. It is called the negociator.

As i remember, it's a movie that focuses on a negociation. A negociation is about two parts having each something the other part wants. Sometimes negociation is about keeping something secret, and in return the other part has to pay with money. Sometimes, the negociation is screwed because the part that has to pay money cheats and threatens the other part that has to keep something secret, this is not fair and this is not a negociation: in this example the basis for the negociation is : secret vs money, not secret vs security, security being a given.

Sometimes, when you want to cheat in a negociation, this can be returned against you as some more material... The goal of a negociation is that the two parts find an agreement and are fine with it, both parts having to do some concessions.

This movie and the subject of Negociation generally is something that may be found important in the corporate world where negociation skills are recognised and appreciated.

You're invited to comment.

When you only have one day left to do something, do it.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Return to Paris Culture Chat