1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

The Diffusion Of The Gay Culture: A Historical Analysis

The Diffusion of The Gay Culture: a historical analysis Posted 05 August 2011
I'm trying to Participate here to The understanding of The diffusion of The gay culture In The modern world.

My research is based on two main observations: The empowerment of women, And The large diffusion And acceptation And even sometimes encouragement of homosexuality.

Our era can be called The gay era. Latest news can confirm.

This trend is de facto observable So everybody agrees to this statement. Now to understand Why things are evolving this way, You have to understand What homosexuality is linked to historically.

This is where It gets interesting... The first society that was known for being gay was The athenian society, a very creative society as agreed by historians, that teached us philosophy, mathematics, medecine, politics, drama, And So on...
This athenian society worshipped a goddess, that everybody knows as athena, The fact that a feminine figure is worshipped is significant.

But during The same period, There was another city In greece that historians chose not to remember Because of The heritage It carries. This society was less creative, less civilised, but more In accordance with The males nature, a violent society worshipping a male god. The values carried by this society would be dangerous for nowadays men.

This is How i try to oppose a gay society to a men's society. The first is peaceful And prosperous, And You Can observe powerful féminine figures, whereas The second is more destructive, violent And worshipping masculine characters.
This distinction is almost oedipian.

Now In The modern world, You would agree with me that The diffusion of The gay culture is mostly needed... We wouldn't want destructive conflicts here And There Just because It sounds male-ish.

And i want Now to Come back to this feminity/masculinity complex (nothing personal, I'm thinking historical).
It Seems that A female dominated society is gay, And a male dominated society is superviolent, i want to ask: where is The balance: if You let men rule You Will have Plenty of wars, but if You let women rule, You will have to notice The large diffusion of homosexuality.
It Seems The choice has been operated, In The last thirty years, There has been a large diffusion of The gay culture.

You may think that I'm over simplifying, let me know if You disagree.

You're invited to comment.
Athenon
Paris forums Member

Re: The Diffusion of The Gay Culture: a historical analysis Posted 05 August 2011
Wow, you're So smart.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: The Diffusion of The Gay Culture: a historical analysis Posted 05 August 2011
I know, thank You.
Athenon
Paris forums Member

Have you studied at Harvard ?
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Well... No, but i understand your question. I'm So analytical that people are often impressed by What i say.

Don't be shy Loukas tell us What You think about this phenomenon?
Athenon
Paris forums Member

I think The gay culture is very marginal And has a very limited impact
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forum