1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Healing Workshops

Healing Workshops Posted 22 August 2006
If anyone is interested in learning more about the universe and the power to heal, then send an email to thehealingplace@mail.com workshops are held at the end of each month in Paris. All workshops are in english and open to everyone.
The Healing Place

Posted 22 August 2006
Good news
Zocevu

Posted 15 September 2008
more about universe and the power to heal? Wow, that should be interesting. I will certainly email you. I have always been interested in mysteries.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 15 September 2008
It's a good thing there are such meetings in France. It's very good for self-development. Wish all cities in the world did the same.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
The only problem of the present is time. I always respect people who manage to find spare time for such activities.
mixi
Paris forums Member

Posted 29 September 2008
why do you respect these people? I think it's a waste of time, sitting and discussing the universe when you have no proofs. Any word may be taken either as a lie or true.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 29 September 2008
This means that these persons have a sense of management, and they afford the time to spend about such things
mixi
Paris forums Member

Posted 29 September 2008
I used to follow similar meetings about ecology when i was young
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 21 October 2008
If the effort of each of us comes together, no secret is difficult to be discovered. Everything is about the human will and its strength.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forum