1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Your Best Personal Tour Guide In Paris!

Your best personal tour guide in Paris! Posted 17 March 2009
Don't pay one of those "15 minutes here.........20 minutes there" tours!!! 
Take your time, make your own decisions and plan your own route.
Enjoy your stay in Paris!

My name is Elena. I live in Paris, the capital city of France, Europe.
I am licensed in film directing, French language and history at Sorbonne. I use to work like a freelance translator, interpreter and tour guide. I can plan the best itinerary to fit you.
I enjoy providing personal tours in and out of Paris. As a visitor to France, you will want to see the famous landmarks and sights of Paris, explore the countryside and experience the culture of its people. If you want to travel at your own pace, enjoying your own interests, as your personal tour guide I can make it happen for you.
You get the experience of a lifetime because your tour is personalized to be like no one else's.
During the private tour I can take care of practical details, such as assisting you with travel schedules, restaurant bookings, and inform you of opening hours for shops, museums and other locations. I know the offbeat places, markets, good cafes and hidden Paris. Whether you are a business traveller or on holiday I can give you a memorable travel experience, a reasonable price for an unforgettable tour of the City of Lights!

Key Information:

Group Size: 1 - 6 people

Destination: Paris / French Regions
Season: January - December 

Languages: English, French
, Romanian (fluent);
Italian, Spanish (good understanding);
Portuguese, Turkish (notions)
Minimum Cost: 200 Euro (EUR) Per day

Maximum Cost: 600 Euro (EUR) Per day

Notes:

Please try to contact me with 3 - 4 weeks before your arrival, to be able to set up my schedule and for a better result. Waiting to see you!

For more information please contact:
Cell phone: 0033 (0) 622 011 965
paristourguide
Paris Forums Starter

http://members.virtualtourist.com/lm/lm/ Posted 19 March 2009
Here you can have 10% off of group tour
paristourguide
Paris Forums Starter

Posted 02 April 2009
Wow, this is very promising. My friend will be visiting Paris this summer. I think you'll be a good contact.
aimhigh
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Your best personal tour guide in Paris! Posted 20 May 2010
hi! will definitely recommend your post to friends! thanks for sharing!
sheray
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Your best personal tour guide in Paris! Posted 14 February 2012
paristourguide wrote:Don't pay one of those "15 minutes here.........20 minutes there" tours!!! 
Take your time, make your own decisions and plan your own route.
Enjoy your stay in Paris!

My name is Elena. I live in Paris, the capital city of France, Europe.
I am licensed in film directing, French language and history at Sorbonne. I use to work like a freelance translator, interpreter and tour guide. I can plan the best itinerary to fit you.
I enjoy providing personal tours in and out of Paris. As a visitor to France, you will want to see the famous landmarks and sights of Paris, explore the countryside and experience the culture of its people. If you want to travel at your own pace, enjoying your own interests, as your personal tour guide I can make it happen for you.
You get the experience of a lifetime because your tour is personalized to be like no one else's.
During the private tour I can take care of practical details, such as assisting you with travel schedules, restaurant bookings, and inform you of opening hours for shops, museums and other locations. I know the offbeat places, markets, good cafes and hidden Paris. Whether you are a business traveller or on holiday I can give you a memorable travel experience, a reasonable price for an unforgettable tour of the City of Lights!

Key Information:

Group Size: 1 - 6 people

Destination: Paris / French Regions
Season: January - December 

Languages: English, French
, Romanian (fluent);
Italian, Spanish (good understanding);
Portuguese, Turkish (notions)
Minimum Cost: 200 Euro (EUR) Per day

Maximum Cost: 600 Euro (EUR) Per day

Notes:

Please try to contact me with 3 - 4 weeks before your arrival, to be able to set up my schedule and for a better result. Waiting to see you!

For more information please contact:
Cell phone: 0033 (0) 622 011 965

Im in paris in august and might just take you up on this !! Thanks
PJones
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Travel Forum