1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

World's Largest Aquapark

World's largest aquapark Posted 06 December 2008
This complex will include a giant aqua-park, entertainment centre and hotel.

The complex's is called Ramada Resort Hotel - Aquaworld Budapest. The number of rooms is 309. Businessmen will have access to a conference hall for 1,000 people, separate spa, fitness centre, water entertainment centre, parking for 1,000 cars. The complex's total area is 86 thousand square meters, out of which water takes 2,700 s.m.

15 different swimming pools are available (including a rare thing for Europe - pool for surfing), 11 1km-long slides, separate swimming pool for children, and also "The sauna world" (any sauna - Finnish, Russian, infra-sauna, steam cabins etc.)
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 21 March 2009
that wonderful..
"The sauna world"

(^_^)
powerrich
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: World's largest aquapark Posted 16 July 2010
Is this really the largest aqua park in the world or just the largest aquapark in Paris?
I really doubt that it is the biggest aquapark in the world.
natben18
Paris Forums Starter

Re: World's largest aquapark Posted 16 July 2010
natben18, it's not the largest aqua park in Paris because it's not a Paris aquapark it's located in Budapest. :)
But for those that are looking for a nice water park in Paris, France I would recomend visiting the Aquaboulevard Water Park In Paris.
Admin
Site Admin

Reply: Posted 23 July 2010
This is really great news. Thank you for sharing it with us!

travel management software
geneblair864
Paris Forums Starter

Re: World's largest aquapark Posted 14 February 2012
tulaka wrote:This complex will include a giant aqua-park, entertainment centre and hotel.

The complex's is called Ramada Resort Hotel - Aquaworld Budapest. The number of rooms is 309. Businessmen will have access to a conference hall for 1,000 people, separate spa, fitness centre, water entertainment centre, parking for 1,000 cars. The complex's total area is 86 thousand square meters, out of which water takes 2,700 s.m.

15 different swimming pools are available (including a rare thing for Europe - pool for surfing), 11 1km-long slides, separate swimming pool for children, and also "The sauna world" (any sauna - Finnish, Russian, infra-sauna, steam cabins etc.)

Sounds amazing, When does it open ? Or is it open now ? :sad:
PJones
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: World's largest aquapark Posted 10 March 2012
During the hot summer months, there is no place better to cool off than a water park. Around the world, you will find nearly 2,000 fun and exciting water parks in which to escape the blistering sun. From outdoor water parks to indoor water parks, there are plenty from which to choose. Read on for details about some of the most fun and exciting water parks in the world.

Sunway Lagoon
Malaysia
Sunway Lagoon is the biggest water park in Malaysia. If you happen to be near the Kuala Lumpur area, this place is certainly a must-see. The expansive number of water rides is divided into three different areas. They are World of Adventure, Waters of Africa and Wild Wild West. You can even hang out at the surf area that features more than six thousand tons of actual sand as well as palm trees.

Wet n' Wild
Orlando, Florida
There are certainly plenty of exciting attractions in Orlando. When you are tired of the warmth of the Florida sun, consider heading to Wet 'n Wild, where you can splash to your heart's content and enjoy some of the most exciting water rides in North America. There are a total of five different thrill rides along with numerous other more relaxing water rides. The Brain Wash is considered to be one of the most popular rides, featuring a 53 foot drop into a domed funnel.

-- 21 March 2012 --

top five aquapark :-
1. Sunway Lagoon
Malaysia.

2. Chimelong Water Park
China.

3. Wet n' Wild
Orlando, Florida.

4. World Water Park
Edmonton, Canada.

5. Schlitterbahn
Texas

jonssmith3
Paris Forums Visitor

Phuket FantaSea theme park Posted 04 September 2015
I love water parks! Just reminded me of an unusual theme park I discovered in Thailand last year. I was on a beautiful island of Phuket but apart from swimming in the Andaman sea, I was really looking for a culture immersion. So I booked a trip to Phuket FantaSea Thai Cultural Theme Park. It was like my introduction to Thai culture in a very entertaining and positive way. The Park is like a Thai style Disneyland. It is built on the legend of Prince of Kamala. You can check it out: http://www.phuket-fantasea.com/eng/index.php
The show was impressive and the elephants in the show – majestic and just adorable. The place is definitely a must see when you're in Phuket. :)
MarkRussel
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Travel Forum