1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Traveling To Paris On Business? Ideas Other Than L’Atelier De Joel Robuchon For Good Bar Dining?

Traveling to Paris on business? ideas other than L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon for good bar dining? Posted 01 June 2012
As a frequent business traveler to Europe; particularly to Paris several times per year, I am always so booked with meetings that I never have any time to sightsee. Determined to be able to enjoy the Parisian lifestyle, in the future, my boss agreed that I can take a flight a couple of days before and/or if it falls on a weekend, I can stay a couple of days later.

Still with limited time, a trip planner/itinerary is a must. There’s a site called Travel With Carnet that has articles geared towards business travelers with comprehensive reviews on dining, cultural locations, hotels, salons, barber shops, spas – everything you need to know to plan your itinerary, for example:

Musee Jacquemart-Andre- an excellent museum inside one of the most luxurious mansions in Paris and easily explored in one or two hours.

Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome- business travel friendly and in a great neighborhood to explore at the end of your day.

L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon- a great restaurant to dine at the bar, offering innovative food served tapas style.

You can print out your schedule before you leave OR!!! You can send it to your smartphone! Brilliant! Get the low down at Travel With Carnet
purpledarts
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Paris Travel Forum