1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Tipps For Living In Paris?

Tipps for living in Paris? Posted 21 September 2009
Hi guys,
my name is Mia and I'm from Germany but right now I'm living in Paris for 3 months to do an internship. Well of course I'm also here to see new things and to make memorable experiences. Maybe some of you could help me while giving me tips what I shouldn't miss because I'm here for the first time? I'm a student so I can't spend a lot of money and that's why I would prefer some cheap insider tips =)
On the internet I've found a website named smartsavefrance(dot)com offering 20 % discount on several attractions. That's a really good advantage to me because some sights can be expensive.
So I would be glad about getting some answers from you!
Mia333
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Tipps for living in Paris? Posted 22 April 2010
Thanks for this useful info. Most weekends there are free events. This coming weekend is the Garden festival and there will be activities in many neighborhood parks. In another few weeks it will be les Nuits Blanches.It beautiful and free! I'll write in with more as i think of things.
kethrinelopez
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Tipps for living in Paris? Posted 20 May 2010
I am planning a vacation to Paris soon and your post about discount sounds good to me. :lol: thanks for posting! will check that site out.
sheray
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Tipps for living in Paris? Posted 20 May 2010
Soon enough I would like to walk my way to Paris. And live life the Parisian way even just for a week or two.
bryan
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Tipps for living in Paris? Posted 22 May 2010
Thanks for this useful info. Most weekends there are free events.
brillianttripsuk
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Tipps for living in Paris? Posted 27 May 2010
Hey Mia! I've studied in Paris before so I know how you feel about looking for cheap activities while staying there. there are a lot of things you can do in Paris without having to pay a lot. i mean don't you agree with me that the sights are enough free candy for our eyes?? but anyway, what helped me before were the sites of Keith Prowse and FNAC they offer sweet marked down prices for shows or tours in Paris! hope this can be of help! :mrgreen:
lsea_717
Paris forums Member

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Travel Forum