1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Food Budget

Food budget Posted 19 May 2010
Hi guys
Hoping you might be able to help me and give me some insight/advice. I'm looking at spending about 6 weeks in Paris at the end of the year/early 2011 (perhaps not the most ideal time for a first visit to Paris, but the only time I can get off from work) and am currently working on how much to budget. I'm wondering if 35-42 Euros per day for food would be sufficient? I'm looking to rent an apartment so I can cook some meals at home and save a bit that way, but in general, what would that daily budget allow me? Any help you could provide would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
V.
vagabondshoes
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Food budget Posted 27 May 2010
If you're staying there for a longer period of time, then I agree with you that you can save more money if you rent an apartment and just cook for yourselves, it's always cheaper that way. But there are also a lot of cheap restaurants and fast foods in Paris equally delicious but affordable. There are some set meals for less than $20, they're waay cheaper than most of the fancy restaurants in Paris. Once your there, im sure you can discover even more ways to stick to your budget! :mrgreen:
lsea_717
Paris forums Member

Return to Paris Travel Forum