1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Can Anyone Suggest Me A Romantic Destination In Paris For My Honeymoon?

Can anyone suggest me a romantic destination in paris for my honeymoon? Posted 27 July 2011
HI all

I am new on this forum to get some tips or information about travel destination for my honeymoon as i am getting marriage in January 2012 and was searching on different forums but i think its a best platform for getting any information about travel.

Which are the best destinations in France for my Honeymoon? your recommendation will be highly appreciable.

Thanks
bridgerclark
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Can anyone suggest me a romantic destination in paris for my honeymoon? Posted 01 August 2011
Hi..
I am alias wood from Alaska..Me and my boyfriend are planning a trip to Paris..I would be happy if you suggest me a romantic destination for this..We both are nature loving so, it would be great if you suggest a place where we both can actually interact with the nature..

Thanks,

Alias wood

Re: Can anyone suggest me a romantic destination in paris for my honeymoon? Posted 04 August 2011
Try to make a reservation in some four star hotel, or maybe it's five stars. It's very romantic to spend some time in a luxury environment. You don't have to worry about all the logistics, just call the room service, they have high quality conciergerie to ensure you a pleasant stay. I once experienced this refined treatment, it helps resting after a lot of time spent working. They usually have spas, so you can enjoy taking care of yourself.

But, it's very complicated to get a room in those hotels during the high season. I know more than you can imagine about the experience you can have in the hands of the staff of a five star palace. They're dedicated to serve you and make sure you have a pleasant stay. Most of the resort also have gyms where you can exercise if you like it, and eventually meet some interesting people, it's lovely to see how well frequented can be those gyms.
One thing i hate the most is when you knock on closed door despite your goodwill, so you'd better make your reservation as early as possible. You may be planning the best holiday trip ever, something very romantic and successful, but the doors remain closed because you haven't book early enough. You can understand that some hotels are so demanded that they lock the reservation process very in advance, but sometimes even in the cheapest hotels they refuse to let you in because of the holiday rush.

i can recommend you some good adresses in paris like le georges V which is a very double faced facility, you have the old conservatist side, and the more modern aspect, a very good adress, but in order to get some room, make sure that you tell yourself: i have a plan. And don't tell your fiancé(e) you have one. The last thing i want when i plan this thing is that it fails, i'm trying to plan as much as i can but things are always uncertain, so make sure you have some insurance in case the trip is canceled.

For a honey moon, a five star hotel is definitely something to plan, because a honeymoon is the time of your life. So book in advance to be in perfect security. You may meet some interesting people in this palace, not the type of junk you would meet in less well frequented places. I've personnally met some interesting people in my trips, sometimes i've been very surprised, but i'm now expecting a bit of everything. The last experience i had was with some advanced corporate officers, they were here on business but it was not very clear why. Maybe it was just a genuine business trip, but i doubt these people were very genuine. I still can't figure why their company was throwing them into the french market. I'm not very well acquainted with the commercial wars going on on the economic ground. Perhaps they're monitoring the french market as a routine to see if they can catch any marketshare?? Or perhaps they were just there to show the competition they were better than them. I wonder what was hidden in their attaché case. But i think i can mathematically deduce this as for an equation, then x=they were here + they said this + what they say in the newspapers about their company. Logically....

I'm sorry i'm lost in my souvenirs, but a forum is still made for sharing.

Anyway, the parisian palaces are romantic destinations for your honeymoon. Have a nice time in paris and plan in advance.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Can anyone suggest me a romantic destination in paris for my honeymoon? Posted 30 August 2011
try a Paris tour on vespa with 2-wheeltours paris. a great way to visit paris. memorable.
2wheeltours
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Can anyone suggest me a romantic destination in paris for my honeymoon? Posted 17 October 2011
you must visit the Eiffel tower......... :beer:
katewillson
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Can anyone suggest me a romantic destination in paris for my honeymoon? Posted 24 October 2011
Okay, nature lovers: Paris is a spectacular city for romance. Literally everywhere you turn, their are Paris lovers embracing, kissing on park benches, on bridges... well you get the idea.

Horse drawn carriage rides are something new in Paris, it's been forty years since it's been allowed. This would be an ideal romantic activity that would get you outdoors and seeing the top attractions in Paris.

Le Meurice hotel has a fabulous honeymoon package, but it is pricey. There are many romantic Paris hotels that aren't in the luxury bracket that will deliver a special honeymoon. Check out my favorites at paris insiders guide (com).

Other romantic activities that get our outdoors is the Versailles Palace, Giverny; the home and gardens of Claude Monet, the godfather of Impressionist painting.

Hope this helps.
-Diane
DShaskin
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Can anyone suggest me a romantic destination in paris for my honeymoon? Posted 29 October 2011
I want to add some idea for a Romantic experience In Paris.

Maybe You can try to book for a dinner
On a boat that cruises on The river Seine.

There You may enjoy watching Paris with another perspective, And You Will experiment an unforgetable Romantic moment.

You Will have to make sure The réservation gets done, by
Multiplying The calls for confirmation.

I want to make sure with You the réservation gets done, Because i Can remember a standardist that really didn't give a f*ck about his clients, this is What You get for playing The i don't give a f*ck game, i guess, but i'm thinking... That's The way It is.

So for a special night In Paris, a Cruise on The Seine would definitely sound
Like a successful night, i don't give Any phone numbers or adresses Because You can do The research yourself on Google. :)
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Can anyone suggest me a romantic destination in paris for my honeymoon? Posted 27 December 2011
Almost every place in Paris is very romantic. You can take a stroll right across the park and be good with it already. You can even choose to sit by the garden under the moonlight and be smitten by the magnificent view already.

There are also a lot of fancy restaurants you could try out with some wine and cheese.
hangelo
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Can anyone suggest me a romantic destination in paris for my honeymoon? Posted 01 February 2012
Hi! You should definitely take a cruise on the Seine (preferably at night), and go up the Eiffel Tower and Montmartre for the amazing views! Congratulations on your wedding :)
Lalia
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Travel Forum