1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Can Anyone Help Me Find A Nice Hotel In Paris?

Can anyone help me find a nice hotel in Paris? Posted 10 June 2009
I am looking for a hotel in Paris for my trip in September, can anyone help me? I don't have any recquirements, so give me your best shot! =)
Thnks
Mick
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Can anyone help me find a nice hotel in Paris? Posted 10 July 2009
Mick wrote:I am looking for a hotel in Paris for my trip in September, can anyone help me? I don't have any recquirements, so give me your best shot! =)
Thnks

What budget do you have? What location in Paris? I know a few hotels...
Thom
Paris Forums Starter

Posted 16 July 2009
Well, I like somewhere between 100€ and 200€ in a place where I could feel like I am in the HEART of the city!
Mick
Paris Forums Starter

Posted 13 August 2009
I like the tim hotel louvre and it's very central
Karl
Paris Forums Visitor

Garden opera hotel Posted 15 October 2009
i think you can stay at hotel garden opera, 3 star, dans le 10ème, the price is reasonable.
nguyenfrank
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Can anyone help me find a nice hotel in Paris? Posted 04 November 2009
We stayed in this Marriot over the past weekend. Overall, our stay was satisfactory. The hotel staff is great, helpfull and friendly. We have had only good experiences with the front desk, concierge and bell staff. You can try to stay here.

Re: Can anyone help me find a nice hotel in Paris? Posted 21 December 2009
The hotel Home Moderne, is not expensive at all, and very well located in Paris 15.
Sophia sweeden
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Can anyone help me find a nice hotel in Paris? Posted 08 January 2010
Try the Hotel Etats-Unis Opera. They are near the Opera in Paris, which is the arrival of point for shuttles from the airports. Otherwise, try lookotel, they've got the best prices on their site for hotels in Paris.
quentinlederer
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Can anyone help me find a nice hotel in Paris? Posted 13 January 2010
Mick wrote:I am looking for a hotel in Paris for my trip in September, can anyone help me? I don't have any recquirements, so give me your best shot! =)
Thnks

Hi Andy,

You have the Hotel Lyon Bastille http://www.hotellyonbastille.com near gare de lyon. From this place you're close to Bastille, Marais, Republique, Nation. And from Gare de lyon you can take the Subway and be to the champs elysees in 15 minutes.
The Hotel is really not expansive.
have a nice day

Jérémy
jeremywihp@gmail.com
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Can anyone help me find a nice hotel in Paris? Posted 10 June 2010
Hey mick! i would presume you are done visiting the beautiful city of Paris.. were you able to choose from the hotels that other forum members recommended? Anyway, for anyone who may also be looking for hotels i found a neat site that has information about hotels from the luxury hotels down to two star hotels. But i am more interested with your trip.. how was it? :mrgreen:
lsea_717
Paris forums Member

Re: Can anyone help me find a nice hotel in Paris? Posted 11 June 2010
I can recommend Hotel Ermitage, I really don't know why I liked this hotel, its maybe because of the view it offers you. This hotel looks like a small villa. At the same time, it offers you breathtaking views of the city. Rooms are built with exposed beams and flowered wallpapers.

-- 11 June 2010 --

I am a jazz lover and I found a hotel that best suits people like me. Le Petit Chatelet is small but is popular with musicians from just nearby jazz clubs. It offers you an ambiance that is colorful and pleasant to the eyes plus a music theme. They also are perfect if you have your family with you, since it is now fully renovated and they have big rooms and apartments that is fully equipped with appliances and furnitures.
bryan
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Can anyone help me find a nice hotel in Paris? Posted 09 July 2010
Hi,

My husband and I have reconstructed our flat and it is now available for weekly rental if you are interested:
I used to live there and this is great central paris, premimum rental (5th district, 10 mins from notre dame etc).
Can unfortunately not post any link but check homeliday and you will find it easily (pretty picture, detailed explainations)
Cheers!
bee
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Can anyone help me find a nice hotel in Paris? Posted 28 July 2010
I could recommend you the hotel Concortel, it's a 3 star hotel near place de la Madeleine. You really are in the center of paris ... The staff is great, they give you recommendations and a lot of help.
I loved my room, it was spotlessly clean and rather big for parisian standards ... Go check their website, i found special rates. :wink:
freesoul
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Can anyone help me find a nice hotel in Paris? Posted 29 July 2010
Hi,
Booking a cheap hotel is not a big thing. Selecting the right hotel is a big issue. Look at Tripadvisor for the best reviews, then book through an agent like Travelshop365(dot)com for prices.
edwerdjames
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Can anyone help me find a nice hotel in Paris? Posted 09 August 2010
a place where I could feel like I am in the HEART of the city!

the problem is that like many big cities, Paris has many different hearts.
the problem is also that the most touristy hearts are terribly crowded (and thus not really typical parisain hearts anymore if you know what I mean).

I have a recommendation :
7th district. not overly crowded, still typical and very upscale. 15th is also great (the area liying along the Seine and a bit cheaper). the East is more hectic but fun.
I wouldn't get a hotel close to le Louvre or la Concorde because it's absolutely not parisian anymore. you'll only see hordes of tourists there.
and this place is definitely not the HEART of the city. it was 400 years ago, not anymore.
but yes, it's very touristy and you'll see a ton of monuments.

also, why don't you also think about renting an apartment instead of a hotel ?
possopo
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Travel Forum