1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Best Restaurants In Paris

Best restaurants in Paris Posted 19 September 2005
Let's list here the best restaurants in Paris.
Please write what you liked food, service, interior?
Ewelinka
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 14 September 2008
I see that your hobby is either restaurants or eating :)
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 24 September 2008
Elis wrote:I see that your hobby is either restaurants or eating :)

yeah, she looks good, though.

an answer to your question
Le Auberge Quincy, 28, Avenue Ledru-Rollin
I liked the silent atmosphere here, you can easily forget about the city crowds.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
The Villa Spicy Restaurant is a good place to have a peacefull rest
mixi
Paris forums Member

Posted 13 May 2009
I spent six days in Paris from April 26 - May 1, 2009. Before I left for the trip I read every restaurant review I could and selected my favorites to visit. A couple were closed or didn't fit into my plans when I was there. The top three are some of the best restaurants I've ever visited. Here are my favorites that I visited and food descriptions, mostly fish, in order of preference. Sorry, I don't understand French but tried to remember the meals.

1. Le Grande Colbert - Grilled Sea Bass, Large Special Oysters. Fantastic place with great sevice! The Sea Bass was outstanding with wonderful grilled flavor.
2. Gallopin - St. Jacque Rotie, Large Special Oysters. Another great restaurant with wonderful service.
3. Aux Lyonnais - Baked Pork and Oeuf Cocotte (poached egg in soup with spinach) Very yummy and excellent service.
4.Au Pied de Cochon - Baked Fish and Bar Risotto. Very good.
5. Chartier - Baked Fish, Escargot, Baba au Rhum (fantastic desert).
6. Ulysses un Galle - Grande Marnier Crepe. Rated one of the best creperies in Paris and best I had.
dww
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Best restaurants in Paris Posted 10 June 2010
You can always count on ewelinka to start a helpful conversation..i think it really is a good idea to list down some good restaurants because we all know that food is an important factor in a travel.. i found this site which also has a pretty good list of some of the best restaurants in Paris.. here is the site: http://ellaparis.com/paris-guide/paris- ... paris.html keep 'em coming guys! :mrgreen:
lsea_717
Paris forums Member

Re: Best restaurants in Paris Posted 11 June 2010
I adored Taillevent a lot because of its 19th century aura with paneled rooms and crystal chandeliers that lights up your eyes. I also heard that this is widely known as the best among the restaurants here in Paris. They serve Breton Lobster, the watercress soup with Sevruga caviar, and salmon in sea salt as their specialty.

-- 11 June 2010 --

I am not a vegan but all I can say that Le Potager du Marais offers organic and the best vegetable cuisine in Paris. The dishes there are so tasty that even meat eaters like me won't complain. Their customer relation is also very good.
bryan
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Best restaurants in Paris Posted 02 December 2010
Le Jardin d'en face in Montmartre, rue des 3 frères. Food is awesome (try "oeuf cocotte au foie gras", wonderful), nice waiters and not expensive!

-- 02 December 2010 --

I should've mentioned in my previous post : the place is tiny so be there early (7.30 pm) or try "le potager du père Thierry" : same street, same menu, same quality!
Paris on Demand
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Best restaurants in Paris Posted 21 January 2011
Bateaux Parisiens Dinner Cruises are brilliant!
lagadoo
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Best restaurants in Paris Posted 08 March 2011
Hello Friends...

Paris is also known as the couple paradise...Because of the popularity of Eiffel Tower many couples visit Paris to have some good time with their mates....I often come here to have a good time...From the last 3 years i keep visiting this place...This year i again have the plan to come here..Some of the popular restaurants in Paris are,

1)58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant.
2) Jules Verne Restaurant Paris.
3) Le Cour Jardin Restaurant.

Iram Holt.

Re: Best restaurants in Paris Posted 27 January 2012
Hello,

I know there are many restaurants in Paris and every restaurant is good in everything that's why to select a good restaurant is easy as well as tough because if you have many choices you can get confused. In my opinion the best French restaurant in Paris is Chez Stella. When I can go to Paris I always go to there. I like the services and food.
linheduke
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Best restaurants in Paris Posted 01 February 2012
I don't have a favorite restaurant in particular but I know the saint gremain des pres area has a wide choice of restaurants that offer different types of food: greek, arab, italian, french, etc.

-- 01 February 2012 --

Also there is a restaurant chain that I really like called "Hippopotamus". They have several locations throughout Paris and their specialty is meat accompanied with delicious fries and sauces...yum!
Lalia
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Best restaurants in Paris Posted 16 March 2012
I have been to Paris many times, Le Meurice my favorite and top rated restaurants in Paris. Its really amazingly good in a brilliant atmosphere! Its very expensive but you do get what you pay for. I would like to say that, if money doesn't matter and when its time for a truly luxurious dining experience, this is the right place. Fantastic food, wine, service and decor combine to create a dreamlike experience that will remember for a long time.
heigherkhon
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Best Restaurants In Paris Posted 29 November 2012
These are some of the best restaurants in Paris .

1.Le Meurice

2.L'Astrance

3.Huitrerie Regis

4.Macéo

5.Spring
jonssmith3
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Travel Forum