1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Is Paris Really The City Of Romance?

Is Paris really the city of romance? Posted 27 January 2011
I am a total sucker when it comes to romance (Not that I have experienced much) and I love art as well but I really would want to know if Paris is the city of romance.
Thanks
Magor
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Is Paris really the city of romance? Posted 27 January 2011
I think so...but Venice is probably even more so than Paris.
Aldor
Paris Forums Starter

Any City can be the City of Romance ~ It all depends on who you are with ~~ Paris is Lovely ~~~
Elros
Paris Forums Starter

Romantic Paris is one of the best cities in the world for couples. Find out the best spots to snuggle and smooch with your sweetheart.
Go up!
Everyone knows about the Eiffel Tower, but there are two other ways to get high with your honey. The Arc de Triomphe and Notre Dame both provide stunning views of the city.

There are few better places to put your arms around your lover than atop these two attractions. Some would even argue you get a better view, because the Eiffel Tower is so tall the city is too small from that height. And at Notre Dame, you get the bonus of being close to the gothic gargoyles.
Live it up in Romantic Paris!
A short train ride away, visit the luxurious Chateau de Versaille, the elaborate palace of the notorious Sun King. Be sure to take a bottle of wine and a snack of baguettes and cheese to nibble on the grounds. Just a few more minutes further on the same train, you can visit Chartres Cathedral, one of the most stunning gothic churches in Europe.
Live like royalty in Romantic Paris!
Want to live it up like a king and queen yourselves? Reserve a stay at the world-renowned (and appropriately-high-priced) George V. Even if it's out of your price range, pop into the hotel lounge to soak in the atmosphere without emptying your joint savings account.

Or truly pretend to be royalty. Stay at a French chateau (castle). The Chateau d'Esclimont is about 45 minutes from Paris, and even has lower-priced rooms that make it within reach for mere peasants. Be sure to eat dinner at the chateau's wonderful restaurant (and don't forget dessert, a special treat here).
Bond with nature, and each other!
Paris is filled with beautiful gardens, and all make an unbelievably romantic setting. Luxembourg Gardens, in particular, is a great spot for couples, and is adjacent to the breathtaking Luxembourg Castle.
Do some very French kissing in Romantic Paris!
You've seen the scene in almost every romance set in Paris: a couple embraces for a deep kiss on a bridge overlooking the Seine River. There's a reason filmmakers use this image. It's wonderfully romantic. Take your honey to the nearest bridge, walk to the center and get smooching.
Wine and dine in Romantic Paris!
There are few things better to savor in Paris than a wonderful meal, accompanied by a delectable bottle of wine. You can also pop in anywhere to find this. Wander along the Champs Elysees until a sidewalk cafe captures your attention.
Walk arm in arm!
Venture to the Ile Saint Louis (near Notre Dame) for a great neighborhood for walking. The tiny island within the Seine has cute boutique shops, nice restaurants and nightclubs filled with locals. Be sure to try Berthillon, a delicious ice cream that can only be found in this small neighborhood.
SunnyInsaneRebel
Paris Forums Starter

Conceptualized as is.
Morwen-Steelsheen
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Is Paris really the city of romance? Posted 28 January 2011
well still haven't found :lol:
palermo
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Is Paris really the city of romance? Posted 28 January 2011
I've been to Paris and when i went it wasn't romantic at all but that's because i was with friends.
I think if a loved up couple went then it would be magical, yes i do :)
DancingFattyHammer
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Is Paris really the city of romance? Posted 10 February 2011
Well i think so!
kaycee
Paris forums Member

Re: Is Paris really the city of romance? Posted 13 March 2011
Well if i you are in good romantic mood then any place in this world can be a good romantic place for you.
abelabner39
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Is Paris really the city of romance? Posted 07 April 2011
Walk across the bridges of Alewxander III Pont neuf, etc and see the couples smooching, then tell me it is not the most romantic city.
janie
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Is Paris really the city of romance? Posted 30 April 2011
Paris is most beautiful of city. I love paris
seattlelimoforhire
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Is Paris really the city of romance? Posted 14 May 2011
I meet my wife first time in paris she look gorges & i proposed her in first meet i think this is love at first site.

cat beds
haripotter12
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Is Paris really the city of romance? Posted 18 May 2011
I think so :)
It's wonderful
fajarini11
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Is Paris really the city of romance? Posted 19 May 2011
paris is really city of romance because under the eiffel tower tots of peoples propose his girlfriend or boyfriends & the person can't reject the proposal.
sofa bean bags
haripotter12
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Is Paris really the city of romance? Posted 31 July 2011
haripotter12 wrote:I meet my wife first time in paris she look gorges & i proposed her in first meet i think this is love at first site.

cat beds

wow, proposed in first meet, it must be very romantic!!!

did u ever give her a french kiss? hehe

toodous@hotmail.com

-- 01 August 2011 --

haripotter12 wrote:paris is really city of romance because under the eiffel tower tots of peoples propose his girlfriend or boyfriends & the person can't reject the proposal.
sofa bean bags

it that true? u should tell me earlier. XD
now i begin to dream of that~~ :P
berry_china
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Is Paris really the city of romance? Posted 13 August 2011
For a long time i thought that the romantic Paris was a cliche, then I start to meet some French (in some bar and trough craigslist) and found some quite romantic and poetic people. There sense of love isn't just sex, it’s a kind of ritual. Americans or Norwegians are colder, Italians talk too much… What is your experience of sex affair with French ?
bbbabylon
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Is Paris really the city of romance? Posted 14 October 2011
haripotter12 wrote:I meet my wife first time in paris she look gorges & i proposed her in first meet i think this is love at first site.

cat beds

WOW !!!
Proposed in Paris.
I have never been Paris but have heard that Paris is very Beautiful and romantic city.
smsmth397
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Romance Forum