1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

LOVE STORY ABOUT THE WEDDING DRESS

LOVE STORY ABOUT THE WEDDING DRESS Posted 28 November 2009
December seems to be a wedding month, lots of people are getting married this month. A bride traditionally wears a white wedding dress. In formal weddings, the bride also wears a veil. The bride chooses a close friend or relative to be her maid of honor. During the wedding ceremony, the maid of honor or matron of honor holds the bridal bouquet. One or more brides-maids usually help the bride get ready. Younger girls of the family may serve as flower girls. The maid of honor, bridesmaids, and usually dress alike for the ceremony. This is the dream day for most girls especially Marry. She is dreaming this day since she is 5. she used to wear a white sheet as the wedding dress. And she take a handkerchief put some lace on to be the veil, and of course a little boy arm around her. The little boy Jone is 3years older than Marry, he think Marry is so naïve but he is always be with her whenever she wants to play. Marry tell Jone what’s she wants the best is a beautiful wedding dress. Jone looking deep in her eye and keep that in mind……………..

Marry is a good student in school she go to middle school and directly to college ,everything goes well. But Jone doesn’t go to college instead he was doing business with his friends. He seldom get back home. He only come back when it is Christmas and every Christmas he would send a Barbie to Marry which always wears a beautiful wedding dress and a lovely veil. Marry loves them very much. She take the Barbie dolls everywhere and she imaging someday she will wear the same dress , what’s that like?

It is the 18th Christmas day, Marry is decorating her Christmas tree as usual and also waiting for Jone, since every time Jone will show up with a beautiful Barbie doll. The bell rings Marry run to the door and it is a mail man ,he give a box to Marry, it said”from Jone” . she open the box and it is still a lovely doll in there. Marry think why Jone not coming , she call him and can’t got through. She is looking at her bedside there are 10 dolls sitting there. Jone sent her a doll every year since the day she told jone her dream. She was very moved and at the 18th Christmas she want to tell Jone she love him. She love him since she is five. But from this day she never see Jone but she still could get a doll in every Christmas day. She is waiting ,waiting Christmas, waiting Jone…………

At the 20th Christmas, she got a big package. Still from Jone. She opens up when she looked at it she can not say a word, that’s her dream that’s the dream wedding dress. It is all white like the snow the lace and pearls it is perfect. She got tears in her eyes. When she looked down she saw a letter, she opened “ dear Marry, I love you since you are five. I hope I could be with you, wearing the dreaming wedding dress for you. We could live happy for ever. But I was told I only can live for 2years when we finished middle school I knew I don’t have this chance. This wedding dress I think you love it and I hope you could wear it on your wedding day……………..” tears full of her eyes , she can’t read anymore. She is holding the wedding dress” Jone I love you, I will remember you for ever…………..”

Let your bride wearing a dreaming wedding dress…… Trustedeal.com give you’re a wonderful choice.
Source from http://trustedeal.com/blog/
Shirley
Paris Forums Starter

Re: LOVE STORY ABOUT THE WEDDING DRESS Posted 27 May 2010
interesting topic
bonjour1802
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Paris Romance Forum