1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Love Vs Money

Love Vs Money Posted 08 July 2010
Love or money which is more important for you, which one you will choose if you only can choose one of them. Why?
ihateyou
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Love Vs Money Posted 26 July 2010
To be Practical and our world suffer sacrifices so much a would rather choose money.But because of the world also experience humanitarian devastation I would love to embrace the love and feel free and dye for humanity and helping the mother earth to ease the pain she felt.

LOVE is my choice.
Buddy
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Love Vs Money Posted 03 August 2010
love is more important to me cos with love we can work hard together to make money. but without love, what 's the meaning of life?
pinghenglin505
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Love Vs Money Posted 21 September 2010
I agree that love is more important. I do not say that money is nothing at all, just not as important as love. pinghenglin505 is right to say that "we can work hard together to make money" but if there is no love, we have no belief, no motivation to live better.
celia19O5
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Love Vs Money Posted 24 September 2010
I agree with you without love the life is nothing so love is more important then the money :D
berryk
Paris forums Member

Re: Love Vs Money Posted 05 October 2010
Uhm. Can I have them both... Cause you can't leave without money and love... They say that money can buy everything, but love can't... It's hard to choose...
spongebob101
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Love Vs Money Posted 11 October 2010
love because you can always make money, but you cant make someone love you or you cant force yourself to love someone...
gavinol
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Love Vs Money Posted 30 March 2012
love and money both are necessary for a person.

jonssmith3
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Romance Forum