1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

How Do I Present Myself As Interested?

How do I present myself as interested? Posted 24 November 2011
I have never dated and reading body language is alien to me.

In my other thread, I have plans to ask a waitress out for a drink or dinner at some point. The problem is that I am really shy and my body will stiffen up and look unfriendly.

How do I relax myself and make myself look interested in her? If she is working behind the counter, do I lean on the counter or keep my back upright etc as to not impose on her space? Do I keep my hands in my pocket or just brace them on the counter without looking defensive?

I know eye contact is important but I am not sure what a "I want you" looks like. I don't want to look like I am staring someone down.

What other gestures should I try out?

Thanks
dave08
Paris Forums Starter

Re: How do I present myself as interested? Posted 13 February 2012
Hey Dave,
If you're really that shy maybe you should start with something else than direct conversation...I'm thinking write her a note saying you think she's cute on a card, a business card or just a piece of paper (don't forget to add your phone number) and drop it off where she works together with a flower or a pastrie of some sort. If she's interested she'll let you know and at that point already you should be feeling more relaxed knowing that she shares your feelings!
Good luck ;)
Lalia
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: How do I present myself as interested? Posted 14 February 2012
Lalia wrote:Hey Dave,
If you're really that shy maybe you should start with something else than direct conversation...I'm thinking write her a note saying you think she's cute on a card, a business card or just a piece of paper (don't forget to add your phone number) and drop it off where she works together with a flower or a pastrie of some sort. If she's interested she'll let you know and at that point already you should be feeling more relaxed knowing that she shares your feelings!
Good luck ;)

Hahaha great advice :D
PJones
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: How do I present myself as interested? Posted 05 July 2012
i think you first have to check if she's interested first
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Romance Forum