1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Having Relationship/marriage Issues?

Having Relationship/marriage Issues? Posted 03 October 2010
My name is Deborah Walter from Houston,Texas. I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in January this year on a business summit. He’s really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one's gone,lost,misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job.I'm now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 2 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 2years... i really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him..at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 7 days when i returned to Texas, my boyfriend(now husband) called me by himself and came apologizing to me that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married which we did last June..i didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name,pictures where we was from and all i wanted him to do... Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid,and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better.Am posting this on here if anyone needs the spell caster for some help concerning their relationships,marriage or job, .....You may send me a message on this site if you wanna ask any questions or want me to share more of my experiences with you and i can give you his email address too.
deborahwalter
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Having Relationship/marriage Issues? Posted 05 October 2010
You know what you to expect the unexpected... Maybe this caster really mean for you to each other, to help you back your love one... I'm happy for you and for your family... Can help me how to communicate with the love caster that you mention? My concern is my former husband he doesn't want an annulment. We been separated for 5 years, I' a battered wife that is I decided to separate to him... Maybe the love caster that you met in Africa will help how to convince my former husband to annulled our marriage... I know that you understand my situation...
Hoping for your kind response... Just PM me here...
Thanks in advance...
God bless your family...
spongebob101
Paris Forums Visitor

Return to Paris Romance Forum