1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Students Required For Work At A Medical Conference In Paris

Students required for work at a medical conference in Paris Posted 16 January 2012
I am contacting you from Time Research, an independent Market Research Agency based in London, England. We attend medical congresses around the world. At these events, we conduct market research interviews on behalf of the pharmaceutical industry.
We are looking for approximately 5 people to work with us as assistants at the forthcoming European Association of Urology conference which takes place in Paris.

Provisional Days/Hours (subject to change):

Days Hours
Saturday 25 February 2012 9am-6pm
Sunday 26 February 2012 9am-6pm
Monday 27 February 2012 9am-6pm

The congress is taking place at the LE PALAIS DES CONGRÈS DE PARIS. We have an exhibition stand, which doctors come to visit and are interviewed. The interviews will be about the conference. We have found in the past that students find the work both interesting and enjoyable.

Fluency in English is essential. You must have good communication and computer skills. As it is a medical conference, assistants must be smartly dressed.

Payment will be 100 Euros for a full working day, and will be paid in cash at the end of the conference.

If you are interested in working with us, please email me a copy of your CV and covering letter outlining the following:
• Further information about yourself
• Any languages you speak
• Any relevant experience you may have

My contact details are as follows:
Email: lorraine.colley@timeresearch.co.uk
Tel: +44 208 209 2020
colleylorraine
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Companies Hiring - Jobs in Paris