1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Bike, Segway, And Walking Tour Guides Wanted

Bike, Segway, and Walking Tour Guides Wanted Posted 31 December 2011
We are looking for a staff of energetic, friendly and hard working employees to guide and assist our tours around Paris. An ability to work in a fast-moving and high energy environment are necessary. We will only consider applicants that possess a strong and friendly personality, a positive attitude, command for public speaking. All applicants must fulfill each of the following requirements to be considered:

*Native English speaker (command of French strongly recommended)
*Completed Undergraduate/Bachelors degree of University
*Holds valid European working papers (EU passport, Student Visa, etc.)
*Ability to work 135-150 hours/month (30-37 hours/week)

If interested, please respond and we will continue the conversation via email.

We look forward to hearing from you!
FatTireBikeTours
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Bike, Segway, and Walking Tour Guides Wanted Posted 03 January 2012
Hi there FatTyreBikeTours,

I'm from the UK, recently finished a BSc degree in French and English Language, and just moved to paris looking for long-term work.

I've already spent a year teaching english in France on placement as part of my degree (in 2009), and I consider myself bilingual. I've been a cross-country / downhill biker since I was 11, but I love riding any style and location: I've built all my own bikes too, so I'm a top-notch mechanic, should the need ever arise!

Im energetic, charismatic, friendly and fun and my experience in teaching and being a musician means I have literally no problems talking/performing to large groups.

I'm really interested in the job, and I'm ready and able to start work immediately.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Pete Langford

{edit - My email address is on my profile, I wasn't allowed to post it here}
peterlangford
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Bike, Segway, and Walking Tour Guides Wanted Posted 12 January 2012
Hi FatTyreBikeTours,

I'm from Ireland, and I am currently living in Reims, France. I have a BSc degree in Psychology Applied to Information Technology, and I will be moving to Paris at the end of January/start of February.

I've already spent some time teaching English in France and I also have experience working in the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin so I have experience giving tours to large groups and have no problem interacting with people as I am charismatic and friendly.

I'm really interested in the job.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Sarah Brennan.

(My email address is on my profile)
sarahbrennan
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Companies Hiring - Jobs in Paris