1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Residence Hostel For Students In Paris

Residence hostel for students in Paris Posted 09 July 2009
Hello ,
Lovely residence hostel with a very good atmosphere for international students. It is outside of Paris, only 17mn by subway to the centre of Paris. Neighbourhood: green area, supermarket (100m), public market, college, lake (2km), free parking place.Single and double rooms, all fully furnished. Internetprovided with telephone facilities. Prices start from 400-450 € per month for a single room and 600-650 € for a double room. Shared rooms would cost around 300 € per person:::lot more;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

For the rest of the details please email me NARESHCHANDRAJOSHI@GMAIL;COM

Cheers

Naresh
naresh

Re: Residence hostel for students in Paris Posted 11 January 2010
I stayed in the Residence Hostel on my first trip to Paris a few years back. I can recommend it as the prices are cheap and servcie good. It is basic but in terms of value for money it is very good.
In several cities in Europe, it can also be worth trying university accommodation which is free in the summer months if you want affordable and basic for quality for money digs for a few days or weeks.
PaulSymonds
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Residence hostel for students in Paris Posted 31 May 2010
I stayed in the Residence Hostel last year and it is cheap and cheerful and overall very good value for the price. Great for meeting people also and good enough location.,
VelvetJoe
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Paris Hotels Reviews