1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Synchronometrics

synchronometrics Posted 07 May 2016
it is about synchronism. am i up to date with the latest historical news or am i a-synchronized. Everyday you wake up and you synchronize with your favorite news provider. time being the scale for a type of calculation that has a very strong impact on the whole matrix. Do you synchronize with twitter, facebook or cnn? it becomes important as one grows adult and may get lost in time. it's about sticking to the present and how fully do you live it. Synchronometrics can tell if you're late or if you're too careful about time. Sometimes it's ok to forget the history train but you have to remain careful about the time running. Time is friendly, it lets you free and gives one a sense of eternity, but it is also a dangerous enemy, it stresses and that's when you're running out of time. Try to be synchronized, to move according to the given tempo, it's rewarding. as for mr kramer, a neuropsychiatrist living in austria, his villa has an alarm and he carries a gun wherever he goes. His private clinic is suspected of leading forbidden experiences on patients, he is suspected to offend the psychiatric deontology and his research has lead him into neurobionics and he is suspected of transaction of his works with the us military. Neurobionics is a medical discipline that can help a lot of patients to recover from cognitive losses but the intrusive method can be used for mind control. it is a sensitive technology that uses a bionic chip to stimulate the patient's brain in the way wanted. neurobionics is a classified subject, it's publicity could be the source of a massive reaction from people around the world. Daft punk, around the world around the woooorld. more importantly, if neurobionics are a way to control people governments and organisation could use the technology to implant a whole new generation of new born persons living in the ignorance of the process until they are targeted and waked up by the bionic chip. google glass and then lenses are amazing in that they place the screen directly in front of the eye of the screen looker. The content available on screens now directly available for a new bionic man. cigarillos, rennes, france. Paris, sunny spring... birds. saturday, a guy in the underground parking looking in the garbage to find documents about a law firm, contracts for money banking investment, domain: real estate. hey, i have a feeling that real estate firms are a conspiracy because they make new buildings and they can hide secret activities in them. white fields offices for medias are heavily guarded, it sure is hiding some secret employees shaping the mediatic activities, once inside, the mass media strategy is the result of an elite decisional power. watching television is a way to deny your own freedom. The real history is not what the media are saying, the real history is in the conspiracy. i have more paranoid theories... where else ?
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Return to Paris General Chat