1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Paris Radio

paris radio Posted 05 October 2014
If someone can send me the frequencies.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Paris Radio Posted 14 November 2018
Madam/Sir
I'm having a crisis... I see atomic frequency all around me/oh no! I'm losing control!... Wait this time Google : "atomic vibration body frequency", they say it is the way to moreBalance! OK so dealing with the atoms should not be problematic ... Any idea what to do next? Learn Arabic visit Cairo Dubaï Beyrut and SaudiBecome a financier that really makes money... Watch DIY videos and become a professional in decorating / Car mechanics and electronics Write business plansGet a patent for a perpetual energy device that's fobiddenFinish my master in business or international lawGet a French driving license and buy a BMW 3series touring in Germany Apply for American citizenship because you studied English at school and read daily nytTake a job in the economy or file a detailed business plan to your local world trade center Go chat with exclusive illuminati on europnet Try to write something valuable on Twitter Continue to exercise daily it gives soldier looksPlay GTA V because illuminatis are worth paying attention and read booksBecause illuminatis are worth paying attention PrayShop on Amazon but try to avoid german/Russian leather boots Try to write about interesting topics on your blogHave a daily look of LeMonde Have a coffee Take notes on your Microsoft surfaceTake notes on your bullet journal and try not to forget anything
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Return to Paris General Chat