1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Identify This Cathedral

Identify this cathedral Posted 04 July 2012
I took a trip, only in Paris a few days, but wanted to suggest to my sister, who is there now for art study, to check out this church.

Thanks!

I can't post links so you have to go to photobucket(d.t)c0m and type in "theoriginalbiehl" (which is my username), > "click here to see this users profile" and then > "most recent uploads" there you will see a colorful photo of the Cathedral. At the top of the page you can navigate through three different photos I took of it, I believe by pressing the "previous" button.

Thank you all! My sister will surely be deeply amazed by the art contained on these walls. The expressions expressed within the Biblical characters reverberates crimson with riveting tribulations.

-James
jamesbiehl
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Identify this cathedral Posted 04 July 2012
So this famous cathedral in paris is often the base for a touristic tour of the neighboring monuments. You can head to the site and take a picture so you can send the photos in the mailbox.

Then you can take some tour of the area and enjoy the beauty of the site. You have fast foods so if you're hungry you can take a fix but i would recommend that you go to the italian restaurant that you can find in the area too.

Continue to play tourist and take the time, the site details are a must see that would fascinate the tourists.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Identify this cathedral Posted 06 July 2012
Loukas wrote:So this famous cathedral in paris is often the base for a touristic tour of the neighboring monuments. You can head to the site and take a picture so you can send the photos in the mailbox.

Then you can take some tour of the area and enjoy the beauty of the site. You have fast foods so if you're hungry you can take a fix but i would recommend that you go to the italian restaurant that you can find in the area too.

Continue to play tourist and take the time, the site details are a must see that would fascinate the tourists.

Thanks for the advice, but I am just wanting to know where this specific cathedral is and what it is called so I can advice my sister to go there.

Do you know it's name and location?
jamesbiehl
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Paris General Chat