LG
No votes
Motorola
No votes
Other
No votes

Total votes : 5

Cell phones Posted 15 September 2008
What cell phones are the best for you? Which one do you have already and which one would you like to buy in future?
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 15 September 2008
I like Nokia. It is considered the best, not only by me, but even according to the world opinion and world sales of cell phones.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 16 September 2008
Sony Ericsson are way in front of Nokia by letting its clients to customize their menu with ease. You can download a special software and make themes for your Sony Ericsson in a sec.
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 29 September 2008
Elis wrote:Sony Ericsson are way in front of Nokia by letting its clients to customize their menu with ease. You can download a special software and make themes for your Sony Ericsson in a sec.

:lol:
you must be very little informed. Nokia Nseries have an OS called Symbian, you can change there whatever you want, let alone themes.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 29 September 2008
I like Sony Erricson handsets also
Planetman
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 29 September 2008
Cold_as_ice wrote:
Elis wrote:Sony Ericsson are way in front of Nokia by letting its clients to customize their menu with ease. You can download a special software and make themes for your Sony Ericsson in a sec.

:lol:
you must be very little informed. Nokia Nseries have an OS called Symbian, you can change there whatever you want, let alone themes.

But you can't change the icons :P
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 14 October 2008
I should tell you Elis that changing the icons on Nokia is as easy as a piece of cake. The themes change the entire Nokia interface + you can even install a windows xp look on it.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 17 October 2008
I find LG and Samsung best in design, but poor in quality. Everybody who ever had a samsung phone will agree that it won't keep working as it used to, in the beginning, after a couple of months.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Cell phones Posted 21 October 2008
I like Nokia. They last for long time, they are very easy to use and they have universal recharge. So to me Nokia are the best

Maximus wrote:What cell phones are the best for you? Which one do you have already and which one would you like to buy in future?
barcelonaar
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 21 October 2008
Do you personally have a Nokia, barcelonaar? What model? I like Nseries. Best smarphones I saw.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris General Chat