1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Flat Share Urgently Needed!

Flat Share Urgently Needed! Posted 10 September 2010
Personal budget is 300-500 euros per month, so looking to share with one or two people. Must move out of current apartment in the next couple of weeks—this is very urgent! Anywhere in Paris, closer to Montparnasse is better, but not too important.

Please reply if you are interested!
Mantis
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Flat Share Urgently Needed! Posted 11 September 2010
Hi my name is Pam and I'm currently looking to move out for a similar price range asap. Let me know if you find anything interesting, I might be intersted in moving in with you.
pamilami
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Flat Share Urgently Needed! Posted 16 September 2010
Hey,
im looking for something too. and it's quite hard too find anything in paris. if you will catch any palce to rent and share let me know! i can be interested in!
Alex
Aleksandra
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Flat Share Urgently Needed! Posted 02 March 2011
Hi,

Did anyone find anything?

I'm moving to Paris from Milan in April to work as and engineer at CDG airport. I'm also looking for an apartment or people to share a flat with...
I'm 29 and English.

I'm looking for something with a similar price range. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Adam
adam.thompson.98
Paris Forums Starter

Forum rules
Sharing a flat in Paris is a great way to save money and make new friends. Please use this forum only for announcements regarding shared accommodation in Paris. To discuss about various Paris accommodation issues please use the parent forum Accommodation in Paris.
1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Flat Share