1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Buying Lingerie In Paris

Buying lingerie in Paris Posted 20 August 2005
I will be visiting paris in a couple of weeks.
Can anyone recomend me some shops with lingerie.
Lola
Paris Forums Starter

Posted 20 August 2005
ALICE CADOLLE
This famous boutique's founder, Hermine Cadolle, has been credited with inventing the bra in 1889. Today, you can get a perfectly fitted made-to-order bra or corset here.
14, rue Cambon, 75001
Tel: 01.42.60.94.94

ERES
Well known for their bathing suits in ultra-modern solid colors with a twist to the design, they also produce similar versions in bras and panties.
2, rue Tronchet, 75008
Tel: 01.47.42.28.82.
4 bis, rue du Cherche Midi, 75006

SABBIA ROSA
Madame Rosa's handmade silk underwear is coveted by movie stars and socialites, all of whom flock to this boutique in the heart of Saint-Germain-des-Prés to stock up on featherweight slips, camisoles and custom-made pieces.
71-73, rue des Saint-Pères, 75006
Tel: 01.45.48.88.37

Posted 20 August 2005
You can try these shops:

FIFI CHACHNIL
Set back in a courtyard, Fifi's latest boutique (the original is at 26, rue Cambon, 75006) is filled with the frilly, ultra-feminine, but young styles that have made this one of Paris' best lingerie boutiques. Go for the pink.
231, rue Saint-Honoré, 75001
Tel: 01.42.60.38.86

LEJABY
When in Paris you can't help but notice the sheer size of the lingerie departments. Léjaby is one of the quality brands that give French women that superior sense of chic. You won't want to cover this up.
66, rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, 75008
ParisFashion
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 06 October 2009
i have been to this shop where they custom make bra's its very expensive and sometimes it takes awhile so if you do this make sure you go at the beginning of your trip
FlyGirl
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 20 October 2009
Try victoria secret.
Ann Summers
NickyHallie
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Buying lingerie in Paris Posted 30 November 2009
Yeah Cadolle lingerie is really famous and with full of style and also very trendy.
owenlove
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Buying lingerie in Paris Posted 15 November 2011
I went to a shop where they make use of her bra very expensive and may take some time, so if you do this, be sure to go to the beginning of your trip. You can also purchase it from online store. It is the better choice for purchasing lingerie.

bare necessities promotional code
victorsaver
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Buying lingerie in Paris Posted 19 November 2011
Complete commonly, they are associated with a boy accepting a bike, abrupt attitude, able congenital and a broken T-shirt. These are accepted perceptions about a lover of this accurate section of ornament.
jontlyfamouse
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Fashion Forum