1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Real Estate Lawyers, Locksmiths Etc

Real estate lawyers, locksmiths etc Posted 25 October 2006
need a crash course in being a real estate proprietor in Paris. Basically an apartment I bought a few years ago has been administered by an ex-friend, who has cheated of all the rent.

In particular I need to know how to register with the Syndic, what are my insurance and other obligations. There is electricity and a phone connected, I also need to move these accounts to my name.

I also need to know an English speaking real estate lawyer in Paris, a reasonable locksmith, and an agency that specializes in furnished apartments.

The apartment is small, about 16m2 but right on Place St Michel in the 6th.
francis
Paris Forums Starter

Posted 14 September 2008
You may want to have an interview with Saint Georges Avocats. They have good lawyers.
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Real estate lawyers, locksmiths etc Posted 09 June 2010
Hey Francis! this is a few years too late of a reply, but i'm really interested to know if you were able to solve this problem of yours. This was quite a situation to be in, but i hope you were able to fix this, and i hope you were also able to get good lawyers to help you. I hope you share your experience as well, it seems like a pretty good issue to talk about and learn from in the process.. :mrgreen:
lsea_717
Paris forums Member

Re: Real estate lawyers, locksmiths etc Posted 07 August 2010
very informative..
seodinah
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Expat Help