1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

COMING TO PARIS.........LOOKING FOR FUN

COMING TO PARIS.........LOOKING FOR FUN Posted 16 September 2008
I am 35 years old businesman and I will be in Paris.I am looking for kind and cheerfull ladies to have fun, have nice candle light dinners and clubs.I want to share things and enjoy my Paris trip.If any of you kind ladies will be interested please message me and send me an email.
mmentes
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 17 September 2008
Hi mmentes, I like having fun. But, what are your intentions? I mean I don't wanna me merely used and then forgotten.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 17 September 2008
I just want to have fun when I am there.And create a relation.You can also come and visit me in summers.I have quite often trips to Paris.I want have a friend to share things.I will not forget you after I come back to my country.Tell me what are you up to.You can also add me to your messengers to chat properly about this.My yahoo is serious35m@yahoo.com and my msn is serious35@windowslive.com.

Waiting for you.
mmentes
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 17 September 2008
Where are you from? And, if you simply want to have a friend, why namely a girl?
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 17 September 2008
I am from Turkey Istanbul.I want a girlfriend which I can share everything in life and sex too...Would you be interested in that..?Add me to your messengers please to chat better
mmentes
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 18 September 2008
can you send me your photo at: elis.periff@gmail.com
Thank you
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 19 September 2008
mmentes wrote:I am from Turkey Istanbul.I want a girlfriend which I can share everything in life and sex too...Would you be interested in that..?Add me to your messengers please to chat better

a new user stealing our local Paris girls! Way to go mmentes! :smile:
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

paris Posted 20 September 2008
Elis wrote:can you send me your photo at: elis.periff@gmail.com
Thank you

I sent my photo babe....can you send me yours too?
mmentes
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 21 September 2008
mmentes, I would like to meet you, but, I wouldn't like to have sex with you. No, definitely not. You'll have to convince me a lot! ))
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

paris Posted 21 September 2008
Cold_as_ice wrote:mmentes, I would like to meet you, but, I wouldn't like to have sex with you. No, definitely not. You'll have to convince me a lot! ))

Why wouldnt you have sex with me Cold_as_ice?
mmentes
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 21 September 2008
Because to me feelings are more important than sex! I mean I like sex, but you are a stranger to me!
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 21 September 2008
ok honey.I hope we can meet and share things.After you are knowing me I will not be a stranger to you...
mmentes
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 24 September 2008
I envy you mmentes, you are a lucky one if you meet cold_as_ice!
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 24 September 2008
How much time do you need for making a girl want you? You probably are rich, because girls like money.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
Hi mmentes, i received your photos but I was so busy. Sorry

Anyway I wantd to let you know that I'm 21 and you are too old for me... Good luck to you! Kisses!!
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 29 September 2008
Elis...I am not that old...I am only 36 years old...But I have grey hair..If you are still not interested it is ok..
mmentes
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 29 September 2008
Cold_as_ice.....I need a nice candle light dinner to make a girl like me honey...I would love to have a dinner with you
mmentes
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 01 October 2008
mmentes wrote:Cold_as_ice.....I need a nice candle light dinner to make a girl like me honey...I would love to have a dinner with you

that's cute and pretty romantic, I'll think about it. Elis said she received your photo and you're old? You're 36 and you have grey hair? Is that normal? Maybe your hair is dyed? I have more than enough potential boyfriends. Though I call them boyfriends, they are grown-up men, and, I would say, very rich men. I consider rich people very smart people since there is a lot of work to do until you get rich. Actually, I take none of them as serious for me. Yes, we kiss and all... but I would never marry any of them.
So, you think a candle light dinner will help you? Let me think :roll: maybe, but, if you are in business then you probably know that high competitiveness requires competitive advantage. What is your competitive advantage against me? Why do you consider yourself better than all my admirers.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 01 October 2008
Cold_as_ice wrote:
mmentes wrote:Cold_as_ice.....I need a nice candle light dinner to make a girl like me honey...I would love to have a dinner with you

that's cute and pretty romantic, I'll think about it. Elis said she received your photo and you're old? You're 36 and you have grey hair? Is that normal? Maybe your hair is dyed? I have more than enough potential boyfriends. Though I call them boyfriends, they are grown-up men, and, I would say, very rich men. I consider rich people very smart people since there is a lot of work to do until you get rich. Actually, I take none of them as serious for me. Yes, we kiss and all... but I would never marry any of them.
So, you think a candle light dinner will help you? Let me think :roll: maybe, but, if you are in business then you probably know that high competitiveness requires competitive advantage. What is your competitive advantage against me? Why do you consider yourself better than all my admirers?
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 09 October 2008
I am not old only my hair is grey.Yes that is normal because my fathers hair was that also.Yes I think candle light dinner will help me.My competitive advantage is I am rich,I am polite,I am very gentle on ladies like you,I never hurt a ladies heart and I love fun.I really would love to at least have a dinner with you.Please give me a chance.I can send my photos to you if you like.Or please add me to your msn..mmentes45@hotmail.com....Waiting for you
mmentes
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 14 October 2008
Cold_as_ice........add me to your msn please mmentes45@hotmail.com
mmentes
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 14 October 2008
Is mmentes your name? It sounds strange but funny ))
How much money would you spend on me??? Would you buy me a golden ring with a diamond?
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Babe Posted 15 October 2008
Cold_as_ice wrote:Is mmentes your name? It sounds strange but funny ))
How much money would you spend on me??? Would you buy me a golden ring with a diamond?

I would buy you what ever you want.But lets chat on msn and see each other first.As you know I didnt even see you.And my name is Mete
mmentes
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: COMING TO PARIS.........LOOKING FOR FUN Posted 17 November 2009
HEY All.........I am 36 years old male and businessman..I am coming to Paris again soon ...Any kind ladies to share things with me?Dinners,clubs,wine,hotel and other fun stuff.Waiting for your replies.
mmentes
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: COMING TO PARIS.........LOOKING FOR FUN Posted 25 January 2010
Hello

thank you for your reply.Would you be available for me when I am in Paris?

Lets plan and chat about this more
mmentes
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: COMING TO PARIS.........LOOKING FOR FUN Posted 25 March 2010
I am in Paris at 8 april till 10 april..Would you be available for a good 3 days with me.We can go to clubs have dinner and share other things.Please contact

-- 29 September 2010 --

Hello I am 37 years old businessman.I am coming to paris on 17 october for 5 days.I am looking to find a kind lady to have fun and share lovely things.Like clubs,restaurants,hotel and other fun things.Would you be interested.Contact me on gentlemale30 at hotmail or eurotravel38 at yahoo messengers
mmentes
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Dating Forum