Are you an aspiring photographer? Are you looking to get your photographs published? Are you also a social butterfly? Do you go out to all the hottest bars, clubs, and lounges in Paris? Do you know when the newest hotspots are opening and when others are yesterday's news? Are you eager to be part of a growing entertainment brand?
If so, you may be the perfect candidate for a Party Earth Photo Internship. We are currently seeking qualified candidates to work with our dynamic team on a number of photo projects throughout Paris. This is a great opportunity to enhance your portfolio, gain real work experience, and add to your resume.
Responsibilities include one or more of the following:
• Photographing bars, lounges, and clubs including: interiors, exteriors, surrounding areas, the crowds, the party, bartenders, wait staff, and more
• Some tasks require gaining entry into the most exclusive clubs, bars, and lounges
• Photographing events including: festivals, events, concerts, parties, sporting events, fashion shows, parades, theater, gallery openings, and film and television premieres
• Photographing landmarks and neighborhoods
• Photography or other Creative Major
• Professional photography experience a plus
• Ability to gain entry into the hottest bars, clubs, and lounges
• Need to own a quality camera: SLR or SLR Digital camera preferred
• Knowledge and/or ability to learn the social scene of a city
• Up-to-date with pop-culture, music, sports, and events
• Strong attention to detail
• Creative mind
• Photoshop skills a plus
• Entrepreneurial spirit, proactive mentality, and tremendous work ethic
• Enjoys travel and social activities
• No fear of taking photographs in any situation or setting
Company Description Party Earth is a global media and entertainment company whose mission is to enable its community of users to maximize their social experiences worldwide. Through its content, media/distribution, and community, Party Earth is a trusted source that delivers unique and valuable recommendations, helping its users find what to do, when to do it, and who to experience it with. The Company currently provides detailed reviews of social venues (i.e. bars, nightclubs, beaches, casinos, parks, plazas) in fifteen cities across the world; a daily calendar of festivals, concerts, and sporting events in these cities including real-time event notifications; and photos capturing moments and experiences from certain festivals and events across the globe. Moreover, the Company ensures that its community members have a personalized experience by enabling them to utilize its content and interact with other users based on their own interests and preferences.
To apply for an internship, please submit your resume and any relevant samples to the website. Thanks!