1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Industry Of Female

industry of female Posted 20 May 2016
as an entrepreneur i discovered this field of industry of females... it seems like the female industry is knowing a boom lately and that a whole workforce is being exploited each day for the clients (males). the industry of females has no laws but the law of the market, i don't work for the FBI but it seems that this whole industry of females and their employers are off limits. it takes a little time to recover from the mental disorder but this industry has reached a lot of people throughout and it employs massively. misery and unemployment being a factor for females to turn to the industry. as a responsible player one would frown upon the exploitation of the females. it operates from different territories and it's run by the mafia, i know. it has taken alerting proportion as to the number of workers as it interferes with some traditional view of females. the us law is permissive with this industry as a new generation burns in a world where females are exploited, it is counter stream right now to say that you are against this industry but as an adult it's uncomfortable to witness the phenomenon. it is literally the industry of vice and pleasure and somehow a wise legislator should interfer with the idea of a responsible female. google woman or girl and connect the female industry with now massive content as to wonder where the females come from... do we need another islamic analysis ? the industry of females should disappear with an environment where conservatist values of mariage kids husband have the overweight over prostitution and image exploitation. in the balance nothing seems really at stake though, those females working in the industry disappear from the traditional nuclear family plans... they are out of the open world plans and work in the dark...
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Return to Paris Business Discussions