1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Hello!

hello! Posted 14 April 2010
hi i am new here in this forum. im vanessa from philippines but i am au pair here in norway for 15 months. i know paris forum will help me to answer all my question :). we are planning to go to paris this june. is there any affordable hotel or hostel that you can recommend. and how much the train fare in paris? thanks! reply will be appreciated! :) thanks!
vanessapearl
Paris Forums Starter

Re: hello! Posted 16 May 2010
Hello! Welcome to Parisforums!

What kind of hotel accommodation would you prefer? I can give you the best budget hotel, the hotel Saintonge located in the Marias. Just prepare a $ 100 - 200 for the fee. Rooms are kinda small but it the interior designs creates a cozy environment.
bryan
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: hello! Posted 16 May 2010
In buying tickets for trains, there are single journey tickets and a pack of ten tickets. It can be bought in a machine,ticket window or in a subway station through cash or credit card. Single journey ticket cost 1.50€ and the package of ten cost 11.10€ (prices may vary as soon as you get there but at least you have a rough estimate).
bryan
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: hello! Posted 10 June 2010
Hey vanessa! welcome to the forum! you should check out the accommodations in Paris section of the forum.. you can find some pretty good and affordable ads there of apartments and stuff! :mrgreen:
lsea_717
Paris forums Member

Re: hello! Posted 27 July 2010
Hi Vanessa,

Welcome in this forum, It's great that you have decided to join here on your extra time as an Au pair. How was your work?
have a nice day ahead.
Buddy
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to New Paris Forum Members