1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

BMW Z3 Soft Top Left Hand Drive

BMW Z3 Soft Top Left Hand Drive Posted 18 January 2010
Dept 79 France

This is our 1996 BMW Z3, the Z3 was launched in 1996 getting its first showing on the James Bond film, this is the same model

my baby as got to go due to change in circumstances, my good lady says we need a 4x4, we are now renovating a property so i must admit its not practical, we do need something bigger.

The car looks and drives superb, its fitted with totally unmarked alloy wheels and a set of matching Michelin Pilot tyres.
Work done: rear discs/pad, front pads, all of the filters, belts, tensioner and cam belt.

Fuel consumption averages out at 36mpg for the 1.9i
The Z3 rides like a family saloon and doesn't buffet its occupants with the hood down at speed. The hood is easy to erect and very taut.
It as electric windows, and central locking - air conditioning was a rare option, (which our car has fitted), costing an extra £1100. It's easy to get comfortable in the embracing seats, the Z3 is a generous two-seater with a boot big enough to take two peoples weekend luggage. With the hood up there is some stowage space behind the seats plus two lockable bins in the rear bulkhead.

The car is fitted with leather seats which are in excellent condition with no rips or tears and are fully electrically operable.

The Z3 has a partial service history with many bills to validate both the mileage and the work carried out.

Its a Stunning BMW Z3 1.9i MOTd until 16/03/2010 left hand drive currently on english plates. But we can do all the paperwork for you if you want to change the plates to French, my wife is fluent French so its not a problem.

I have taken a lot of photos so email me with your email address and I will send them through.

The same year and spec are going for 8,000 to 10,000 euros, Price is €7200 ono for quick sale.
You will not get another in this condition for anything like this price. Sadly i must say goodbye to my baby

Tel 0549 804640 or email for photos.
EnglishInFrance
Paris Forums Starter

Return to For Sale World Wide