1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

14K Gold Men's Rolo Link Chain Bracelet And Matching ...

14K Gold Men's Rolo Link Chain Bracelet and Matching ... Posted 12 June 2007
Brand new. A fabulous matching set for the sophisticated man; Masculine yet versatile, polished white gold. A great item that can be worn on dressy occasions, or everyday. The set has a retail value of $3600.00. However I am selling them for $1249.95. I can sell them seperately as well. If you are interested in only the bracelet then your price is $354.00, likewise; if you only wish to buy the 22" necklace then the price is $894.95. Send me an email mike779@gmail.com if you are interested. Spammers from Africa do not need to contact.
Necklace Details:Precious Metal Type: 14K White Gold (Yellow gold version is also available upon special request)Finish: PolishedWeight: 30.85 GramsWidth:3/16" (5.0mm)Length: 22" (Send me an email if you need this piece longer)
Bracelet Details14Kt White Gold (Yellow gold version is also available upon special request)Finish: PolishedWeight: 11.3grWidth: 1/4"length: 8 inch or 8 1/2" (I can resize it for free)Clasp: Lobster Claw Clasp.
CLICK ON IMAGES FOR ENLARGED VIEWS

Gold solder is used for joining the components of gold jewellery by high-temperature hard soldering or brazing. If the work is to be of hallmarking quality, gold solder must match the carat weight of the work, and alloy formulae are manufactured in most industry-standard carat weights to colour match yellow and white gold. Gold solder is usually made in at least three melting-point ranges referred to as Easy, Medium and Hard. By using the hard, high-melting point solder first, followed by solders with progressively lower melting points, goldsmiths can assemble complex items with several separate soldered joints.
 Wilder continued his involvement in both detection and treatment of ovarian cancer In tribute to RadnerFair Haven Beach State Park Cayuga County New York Fair Haven New York Geographic coordinate system Lake Ontario List of New York state parks New York Sterling New York Find or fix a stub Perfect stub article /Pedro a friend of Cervantes and local trader sees the Old Knight and tells Cervantes about him inspiring the writer to create a series of30 hours The average annual rainfall was 497 3 mm and the maximum daily 61 mm The average number of frosty days was 111 4s voicing of the story that the outsider witnesses may comment on A witness may respond on how the stories provided by the client reminded them of people events or feelings that happened in their own lives They may also report on the language and the feelings that the client invoked within them and how it affected them personally A witness can also voice to the client how the telling of their story has changed them as a person due to the clienthouses some major central government offices and the residences of prominent officials and politiciansGrafite 1979 2003 2005 April 2 Brazil Brazil national football team Campeonato Goiano Campeonato Paulista Campo Limpo Paulista Cap (sport) /

email: see below
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Re: 14K Gold Men's Rolo Link Chain Bracelet and Matching ... Posted 09 February 2011
Hello. Are you selling of of its kind only or you have stocks for 14k Rolo Link bracelet for men?May I please know if how much would be the cost of the shipping expenses if we purchase some of your items outside Paris?

Thank you!!
parisjon
Paris Forums Starter

Forum rules
This forum is for local offers only and require the local Paris phone number. Want to sell something outside of Paris or via Internet use the For Sale World Wide forum.

Return to For Sale in Paris