1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Eating Snails In Paris And Ecology

Eating snails in Paris and ecology Posted 13 October 2008
Eating snails in Paris is a common thing to see. But is it safety for the environment. This is not only food but a very big business and with big money and a big black market. Annually lots and lots of snails are brought to France via illegal routes and ways. Many of you might think snails are useless for the environment and they are of no importance. But it is not the first time when we see little things affecting the general aspect of the nature. Just a small example of what could happen is what already happened to the world climate. Few of those who new about the half a degree change in the climate believed it could affect us so much. Now think that snails are part of the natural system of our system, its disappearance could lead to some other malfunctions of our beloved planet.
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 15 October 2008
the nature and eco-system is really important for the human being. But, to me, eating snails is a natural process. Animals eat each other every second and it's entirely ok.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 13 November 2008
The French consume of snails reaches about 14,000 tons every year. That should set us thinking.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 17 November 2008
If you want more snails, visit the restaurant
Sevenoaks
str.Stone Street, The Snail Seal, Sevenoaks TN15 0LT
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 30 September 2009
Escargot is a beautiful part of the French Culture!
I have then everytime I go to Paris although if you wanna get the best you have to leave the city and go closer to the coast, Niece has some great places to get a bottle of wine and tones of Escargot!
FlyGirl
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Environment Forum