1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Birds Facing The Climate Change

Birds facing the climate change Posted 13 October 2008
The misbalance in the world climate as a result of the global warming is causing a lot of discomfort for people which happen to be weaker in correlation with weather factors, and whose health is largely influenced by it. But not only people are subject to this. In fact, just think about how strong is the human body and its systems comparably to other organisms and you might figure out how the global warming affects other species. One of the latest notice made by some of the scientists is that birds that are used of long seasonal trips are now out confused what air masses shall they follow or what directions. This means that if the situation does not change and birds will fail to adapt to the new conditions, then human beings may face the next dilemma – birds will start dying. :(
mixi
Paris forums Member

Posted 15 October 2008
If climate change is felt seriously by birds, I guess they could simply find other areas for living. Not all the countries face the problem of warming. I don't know if it's possible in practical manner, but theoretically it would be normal.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 30 October 2008
Birds are live creatures. Imagine you are transported to Arctic and left there to live. Would you survive? I don't think so. Birds' body structure is made for namely living in the environment they appeared long time ago.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 05 November 2008
It's not the worst problem that could happen. Birds are nothing, but let's imagine that other and more animals are affected by climate change. They can begin simply dying.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Birds facing the climate change Posted 15 March 2010
In the past climate changes has affected wildlife in these islands,added Dr Willis.However, species have adapted because these changes were relatively gradual. But what is happening now is so rapid, birds simply cannot adapt, and so face extinction.
miltonzon
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Environment Forum