1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Family Duplex 91m² 2br From June 2010 Paris Montmartre

Family Duplex 91m² 2br from june 2010 paris montmartre Posted 10 February 2010
Charming 2br family duplex (2 level apartment / 92m²)
Fully furnished, nicely decorated
Rent directly from owner
Long term rental only (10 month, starting June 2010)

The neighborhood:

Rent our furnished duplex apartment in the heart of Montmartre (18th arrondissement) and experience one of the most charming districts in Paris. The apartment is situated in a lively neighborhood with a wide array of food shops, a street market (Rue du Poteau), as well as plenty of restaurants and cafes. Located at the foot of ‘la butte’ Montmarte, it is within walking distance of the Sacré-Coeur basilica and the picturesque Place des Abbesses.
Our apartment is conveniently located for public transport, with 2 Metro Stations (Marcadet / Jules Joffrin) and several bus lines (direct routes to Le Printemps, Le Bon marché, St Germain des Près, Buttes Chaumont, Gare du Nord, Gare Montparnasse etc.)

The apartment:

This large, sunny 92m² (approx. 990 sq ft) two-bedroom duplex apartment is located on the third floor of a 1930s building (no lift). The main entrance has a security code and an intercom.

The East-facing apartment opens onto the street and an internal courtyard. Parquet floor throughout, except in the kitchen and the bathroom which are tiled.

1st level :
Upon entering the apartment, there is a corner bar with 2 chairs, a Nespresso coffee maker and a beertender. The bar opens onto a double living room, equipped with a large dining table and 6 chairs. The room is furnished with 2 sofas (1 sofa bed), a leather armchair, a coffee table, standing lamps, bookshelves with books and DVDs, big flat TV screen with cable TV, DVD player and a BOSE stereo system.
The kitchen is separate and equipped with a refrigerator/freezer, a microwave, an electric oven, 4 gas burners, a dishwasher, a toaster and a steam cooking system.
The first floor toilet has a small washbasin.

2nd level :
Going up to the second level, there is an office corner with an Apple computer (with wireless internet)
The first bedroom has a comfortable, brand new double bed (140x190cm) and a large closet.
The second bedroom can be furnished with 2 children’s beds OR 1 double bed OR 2 single beds. It also contains a closet.
The large bathroom has a window and a big bathtub, 2 washbasins with mirror, a washing machine and a dryer.
The second floor toilet is also separate.
We can provide all items for an infant (high chair, playpen and baby cot).

Picture and information : contact me : tdm.immo@yahoo.fr
genermont
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Family Duplex 91m² 2br from june 2010 paris montmartre Posted 07 September 2011
Please advise if this flat is still available as of September, thanks.
English Teacher
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Family Duplex 91m² 2br from june 2010 paris montmartre Posted 03 October 2011
Dear Gen,

My wife Andrea, our 2 children and I have relocated from Ireland to Paris. We are both teachers and are renting (short-term) in Montmartre. Our children are attending schools in this area and we would very much like to stay in this area. We have compiled a proper (french) dossier and have been viewing apartments as much as we can. I know that your apartment may be gone, but in a glimmer of hope, we are holding on to the fact that you may still have this apartment or you may know someone with space large enough for us all. Any information we would greatly appreciate. Thank you so much and I anticipate your response.

Sincerely,
Patrick M.
IrlandaisFONE
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Apartments For Rent In Paris