1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Apartment 30m2 Nice View From 28th Floor !

Apartment 30m2 nice view from 28th floor ! Posted 17 July 2007
Nice apartment 30m2 located in Paris, south-east area, with hall, mainroom, separated kitchen, bathroom with bath, balcony at 28th floor, nice lightly view on Paris ! clean, ideal for two people.

300 euros/week! or 1000 euros/month

available from now for all the summer

pics at disposal soon.

Metro station is line 06 : Chevaleret (downstairs) located just behind the National Bibliotheque (Library) at 2 stops from the central speed line 14.

Contact : email or french cell# (+33) 6 64 79 33 55 (english french spoken)
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Posted 10 June 2009
Hi

Is this apartment still available?

thanks
sabari.
Sabari
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Apartment 30m2 nice view from 28th floor ! Posted 26 June 2010
I think the apartment for rent is still available. I saw the place and the owner usually goes out of the country for summer vacation. Anybody interested can contact the above number, but take note that it is for rent on a limited time only.
SkepZer
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Apartment 30m2 nice view from 28th floor ! Posted 05 March 2011
SkepZer wrote:I think the apartment for rent is still available. I saw the place and the owner usually goes out of the country for summer vacation. Anybody interested can contact the above number, but take note that it is for rent on a limited time only.

Hello,

Thank you for sharing this information. If this is still available, a lot of people who will visit Paris will be thankful. I’m looking forward to visit this place in the future. It is almost complete. Thanks a lot.
zelwar
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Apartment 30m2 nice view from 28th floor ! Posted 07 September 2011
Please advise if this flat is still available as of September, thanks.
English Teacher
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Apartments For Rent In Paris