1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

450€/16 Days Big Room In A Parisian Hausmanian Flat

450€/16 days Big Room in a Parisian Hausmanian flat Posted 04 May 2010
450€ / 16 days 1 Big Room to rent in a typical Parisian Haussmanian Apartment in May!
Central Paris, 10th district, south of Montmartre, close to Train Stations / Eurostar

Make a Wonderful Stay in Beautiful Paris in Sunny May!

For 450€ / 1 Big Room to rent in a typical Parisian Haussmanian Style Apartment (Central Paris, 10th district, south of Montmartre, close to Train Stations / Eurostar)

Available from May 5th to May 20th only

(the dates are not negotiable, though you can pay for the package and stay less)

► Description & Location

Very large bedroom (app. 20 sq. meters) to rent in Paris, in a very big (110 sq. meters), nice and quiet apartment, shared with three people (2 women, 1 man, all professionals in their thirties, often away for their jobs. They all speak English and are very friendly and helpful).

The bedroom has just been fully renovated, and the whole apartment will very soon be in the same state (still a bit of painting and decoration to do in the living-room, but no works are planned during your stay, so you will not be disturbed by that!)

The outside of the building has also just been renovated and looks beautifully new and bright! You will appreciate the view from our balcony, which runs along the whole apartment, and where you can enjoy a great view of Paris.

The apartment is at the noble floor (5th, the only one with a real balcony), with a lift, and the building is secured with 2 “digicodes” entry systems and 2 doors.

The apartment is in a very convenient location at the heart of the second largest public transportation node in Paris, in the 10th district (very close to Montmartre by foot) making it the perfect base location for visiting Paris!

3 minutes walk from 4 metro lines, 3 RER express lines, 2 major train stations and 20 bus lines, you're within reach of any touristic site in Paris in the blink of an eye, less than 10 minutes away from:

Le Marais, Les Halles, Opéra, Notre-Dame, Le Louvre, Ile Saint-Louis, Quartier Latin, St Germain des Près, Buttes Chaumont, Champs-Elysées, Rivoli, Hôtel de Ville...

• Metro lines : 4,5,7,2 (and within a short walk line 9)
• RER Lines : B, D, E and one station away from RER A
• Bus lines : more than 20 lines directly servicing most of the touristic locations
• Bicycle : 4 major Velib stations around (free temporary bike rental)
• Restaurants, take-aways and food stores (discount, upscale & bio/vegetarian, Indian…) within 3 min walk (some opened till midnight)
• Renowned daily fresh market (Marché de St-Quentin) and wine cellars down the street

NB: the bedroom as the rest of the apartment is no-smoking! But you can smoke on the balcony.

►Your private room

The bedroom has a lot of charm as the whole apartment: elegant wooden floors, high ceilings with mouldings, and is very bright.
The double-glazing windows, as well as the configuration itself of the apartment, make it a very quiet room, where privacy is perfectly preserved.

You'll be offered a large and sunny private room that includes:

• Brand new luxury double bed (140x190 cm)
• Dressing and storage space (I will leave my own belongings but make space for yours)
• Broadband Wifi Internet access for your laptop
• Desk and sofa
• Small tables, chairs and decoration items
• Bed linens, blankets, pillows and towels

The room can easily accommodate 2 persons.

►Amenities

The rental also includes the full and free benefit from the following amenities:

• Bathroom with Bathtub and Washing Machine
• Separate toilets (with a view of the Eiffel Tower!)
• Fully equipped kitchen:
- 4 burners gas/electric stove and oven
- Fridge
• Access to phone with free unlimited calls to 70 countries, including Europe, USA, Canada, Japan, China... (you can ask my flatmates for the phone and the free destinations)

►Availability

Available from May 5th to May 20th as I will be on vacation at that period.
You should arrive on the 5th (so that I can give you my keys and all details), and leave on the 20th, but the hours of arrival and departure do not matter, as long as you keep me informed of it!

Contact me for availability inquiries with the exact dates of your stay (see Contact, Application & Visits section below)

►Rent

The rate, which is for the full period and not negotiable, amounts to:

450 € all included (less than 30 €/day!!), to be paid in advance (on May 5th at the latest) and in cash.

►Contact, Application & Visits

You can contact me preferably through the site or on my cell phone : +33 (0)6 89 28 11 99 for additional information, visit request or application.

Your application should ideally include the following details:
• Number of guests, gender, age, nationality (not more than 2 people)
• Exact dates of your stay (please put them in the subject of your request email) in case you are not planning to stay for the full period
• Reason of your stay in Paris
• A phone number where you can be reached if your request is last minute

It is possible to visit the apartment or have it visited by an acquaintance if you're abroad this weekend or beginning of next week.

►Few words about me

• Female, 33 years old, French, non-smoker
• Freelance Consultant
• Speaks : French, English (fluent), Italian, and some basic Spanish and German
• Interests & activities : Travels, Art, Culture, Nature, Photography
stepheco
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Apartments For Rent In Paris