1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

THe Best Neighborhood In Paris

THe best neighborhood In Paris Posted 15 January 2012
I've heard the best neighborhood to settle in Paris is the 8eme arrondissement.

Do you think this is true?
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: THe best neighborhood In Paris Posted 23 March 2012
Well there are no perfect place especially nowadays that a lot of things are happening. You just need to be aware especially to your neighborhood and do not be very at ease especially if you just new in the place always be alert on the unexpected things that may happen.
gwendy0204
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: THe best neighborhood In Paris Posted 23 March 2012
I don't give a fuck.

I was asking if the neighborhood is good for living, if it is prestigious if it is top class or if i have to go to new york or beverly hills.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: THe best neighborhood In Paris Posted 31 March 2012
You just need to make sure that the place is safe and you will never have any problem especially on the neighborhood in Paris.
gwendy0204
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: THe best neighborhood In Paris Posted 10 April 2012
I think Paris is pretty safe and you can find nice places to stay all over the city, remember that the number of the arrondissement are settled as an spiral, the 1st is the center and as you turn clockwise following this spiral it will be a bigger number, the last number in this spiral in what is called "Paris Intramuros" is the number 20. All depends in your life style as you can find very executive way of life in the 9e or a boheme neighbourhoud as the 18e where you find Montmartre.
SaulB
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: THe best neighborhood In Paris Posted 07 August 2012
gr88888888888

Lens Bazaar
lensbazaar
Paris Forums Starter

Re: THe Best Neighborhood In Paris Posted 16 August 2013
Loukas , 8th arrondissement of Paris is a business center and its very prestigious. There are lots of jobs in the district and many things to see.

If you have lots of money and don't need a job you can live anywhere you like though, even beverly hills. :)
Admin
Site Admin

Re: THe Best Neighborhood In Paris Posted 24 August 2013
- Loukas wrote: "I was asking if the neighborhood is good for living, if it is prestigious if it is top class or if i have to go to new york or beverly hills."

go to Tokyo :)

gwendy0204 wrote:
You just need to make sure that the place is safe and you will never have any problem especially on the neighborhood in Paris.

Are there many unsafe places in Paris?
I thought Paris is quite safe.

Is it not?
Dumitru
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Accommodation in Paris